Legion Breaks 6 Million Strength

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Legion passed its pre-GWIII strength levels yet? If so, congrats! If not, onwards!

Ave Legio o/

Thats a tricker question than is obvious, the game has changed much since then, 3 mil NS got you a sanction back then(now twice that barely gets you in shouting range of one) if memory serves, so in terms of absolute power (especially since we had no wonders back then, hello MP) they are possessing far more destructive potential than they did in GW3.

However their relative strength (based on stats) they would be far lower. Both in terms of rankings and size. Legion had near on 1000 members back then, and a sanction to go with it.

Edited by TypoNinja

Grats on the speedy growth from 590k to 6 mil over the past 30 days!

/me tips his hat

Thank you good sir, alas the loss of several significant members delayed this beautiful announcement, rest assured, we will pick up the pace.

This is where you make it up to all of us by resigning Orrple and declaring war on the Initiative.

Always entertaining, however, we were not the initiating party in the cancellation of Orrple, I'd refer you to good Mr. Arsenal who I believe makes an appearance later in this thread.

Well, more NS to be rolled i guess.

:awesome:

Congratulations to the Legion. 6m is nothing to shake a stick at.

Much thanks. We're coming for you :ph34r: