Spreading Christmas Cheer

The AUT

So we all have arch-nemesis and people we beef with IC on the forums here. I figured it'd be cool if we could get together for the Holiday season and hold hands, since apparently there's no war in sight, and befriend people you usually fight with.

So guys, call out the people you usually beef with a nice way!

Mushroom Kingdom: I don't like you guys but I've always admired your leadership and your loyalty and strength is unparalleled. The leadership's always clear-headed and know how to play this game. Props to you guys.

LJ Scott: I think you're an absolute jerk IC, :laugh: , but you seem cool otherwise. I look forward to talking more soccer/football with you in the future. :)

Janax: Honestly, I've no idea how our beef together started. However I think you're a great asset to your alliance Argent and think you're one of the unsung heroes in terms of doing internal work within the alliance and not getting praised publicly for it. :)

Orange Defense Network: I know you guys will fight this next war and won't cop out on your allies. In fact, I'd expect you guys to be the first ones in and the last ones out. You guys know what's in store and I'm glad you guys are still going about business as usual. Get ready, but for now, cheers! :)

Dark Fist: Our history together has been love-hate but especially hate recently. While we were allies, SCM, you were a pleasure to work with and I think you're a great leader. Keep up the good work man.

GOONS: Recently we got into a spat thought I'd like to think neither side thought much of it. Glad you're back in CN. This game lost a large part of itself when you left but your resurgence brings hope for bringing back the old memories.

George the Great: I know you're busy but we got into it quite a bit last war. I love Greeks and all I can say is Zhetto Hellas. B)

Rest of Karma: Although we argue about principle and morals, we still can't exist without one another. We make each other and we made each other. We may play this game differently, but we play it together. Everything we do is because we have to respect each others abilities making for a competitive game. We may not always like each other, but I know I'm glad that we feed each others energy making for a game we all seem to enjoy deep, deep, deep down inside.

paul-mccartney.jpg

Gather 'round all time to spread some cheer! :D

GOONS: Recently we got into a spat thought I'd like to think neither side thought much of it. Glad you're back in CN. This game lost a large part of itself when you left but your resurgence brings hope for bringing back the old memories.

Thanks for the kind words. The spat was fun, as always.

I'm an atheist myself and absolutely despise the holidays....but have a good one, anyway.

To Fark: You're not as isolated and weird (in the bad way) as I make it seem. I doubt you have any bodies under your floorboards, but if you were a real person, you'd most likely be someone you'd see on hoarders. You're crazy, you're attached to your junk that fills your house, even though it's all junk and it's a fire hazard, and you should rightfully be kicked out by your landlord.

edit: in case you can't tell, this is a joke.

Edited by astronaut jones