The Rebirth of Razgriz

Razgriz 2K9

An orderly walked in, noting that she was awake. "Oh good, you're awake." The orderly said. He fluffed the pillows, checked her vitals, and poured her some ice water. "Oh, the soldiers said they found this by your body. Thought you might know what it means. They said if you do figure it out, give them a call." He handed her the note that Hank had left her, and exited the room.

Ludmilla took the message, and read what it said.

Dear Hannah/Idun. Please send better flunkies next time.

still coming to get you,

-H

Ludmilla made out Hank's writing and read something about the name. "Hannah? Hmm." Ludmilla thought. Valkyria said in Ludmilla's mind, "Whoever Hannah is, she must be partnered with Idun, the goddess of youth."

"Except we don't know who this Hannah is, if anything, it could be a Hannah living in America, or Hannah Asgerisson, Queen of Australia. It is worth wanting to find out."

All right, well let's call the soldiers and find out.

The soldier who'd led the storming of the pub entered, followed by his apparent second-in-command. "Hello Miss. I am Sargent Erik Gerow and this is Corporal Alex Calburg. We're glad you're awake. We're sorry to be so upfront right now, but we have some important questions to be answered." He motioned the corporal forward.

"Is this the man who attacked you?" Corporal Calburg asked. He held up two photos, one a grainy overhead shot, the other a profile photo. Both were Hank.

Ludmilla saw the officers came in, hoping to figure out some sense in the situation, being shown the two pictures, Ludmilla thought in her mind "Are these guys serious???" Although she could barely read out the grainy shot, she recognized that to be the same as the profile photo on the left.

Ludmilla straightened up and said, "They are both the same person, and yet he was the one who attacked me...Do you know who that man is?"

"Myself and the corporal only know of him only by reputation." Sargent Gerow informed her. "He's wanted on dozens and dozens of accounts of murder, theft, carjacking, boat-jacking, vandalism, resisting arrest, killing military members, domestic terrorism, jaywalking, and much more. He has over 150 combined charges against him." Gerow informed Ludmilla. "He's also wanted for questioning in the matter of the disappearance/kidnapping of Queen Cybil de Blanc of Cyneriice Northan." He added.

"The man is a brilliant but complete sociopath, with utter disregard to anyone but himself and is capable of wiping out 12 heavily armed and armored men in the course of a few minutes." Sgt. Gerow summed up. "Now, can you think of any reason why he'd want you dead. We read the note he left you, and frankly, we're a little curious. What did he mean by calling you a 'flunkie' of this 'Hannah/Idun' person?" The Sargent asked.

Ludmilla heard the counts that the man had against him, but for him to take out 12 heavily armed men in a few minutes, surely that is hard to believe, and yet he is also responsible for the kidnapping of the Queen of Cynerice Northan, this would probably make him an enemy of multiple nations right off the bat.

When the officer asked about why Hank wanted her dead and about the note, all she could say was, "I don't know why, he just walked up and attacked me. I did manage to defend myself, but if what you say is true, and I doubt that may be the case, I didn;t last more than a minute. As for the note, I don't know who he is reffering to."

Both men frowned. "Pity..." Gerow murmured. "Well, seeing how we can't find anything besides what your documents tell us, I guess we'll have to let you go. However, answer me this: Why is someone from Yuktobania milling around in a pub in the Osea? It's not exactly the best place for a vacation. What made you come here?" He asked.