Selling tech @ 3/50

Einer

Send me a PM in game, or just send the first $3M. My nation should be about the right size - 9000 NS means big enough that I have zero reason to mess around, but still small enough that I'll be a consistent seller for a while.

My nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=324421

Filled up all slots until Dec 16, when two more open up. (They're locked up from acting as a middleman for another agreement.) I'll bump this thread then.

Arcturus Jefferson's offer has been accepted, leaving one slot open.

AmpaSand, 3m/100t is probably fair in trading with a new nation, just based on the actuarial analysis. Sometimes they quit, sometimes they flake out and you have to bribe yet another country to go attack them, etc. The way I see it, the reason I can charge 3m/50 is because I'm selling security. A nation that's approaching 10k NS probably isn't going to be abandoned, and since I sit on a reasonable warchest, you don't even need to worry about bailouts against raiders. All you do is log in every ten days to tend to the foreign aid transfers.

Edit: Last slot full. I'll post again if I need more buyers.

Edited by Einer