Most Hated Player

Essenia

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can safely say that at around 1k NS, war is much more enjoyable, and intense. It doesn't just come down to nuking and whoever has the bigger warchest, though I would enjoy having an actual nuke to use from time to time.

I would have to agree with this from a personal view. My "best" (most fun) wars was in GW2-3 when I had just 2-4 thousand NS and it was a struggle just to keep some tanks and planes (ooh max bombers sounds great, let me try that!) to hit my 3-5 enemies with. Also looting cash from the enemy really means some thing at that level :) Well the Unjust War was pretty fun too, but then I did actually have a bunch of money to use. And still no nuke.

Hate? God no. But there are quite a bunch who get on my annoying list because they're attention whores (Francesca, TBB...) or because their posts are nothing but idiocy and drooling (Bilrow, shahenshah, TheAUT, Tokusomething, D34th, Alterego...).

Then again, don't feel honoured/sad to have made the list, I dislike everyone.

umad.jpg

And I don't hate anyone, life's hard enough as it is for me to carry the burdens of disliking anyone over an IRC medium.

If there's an alliance I didn't like it's FoB, talk like they're the !@#$ and are all that when in reality they haven't done anything of significance and talks big to damn near every alliance in the Hegemony just because they have their big friends to hide behind.

I didn't think that it was a mistery, but anyway I can clear up to you that I roleplay a mostly pacifist and (trying to be) reasonable person, that is more or less my RL character.

Yes, I'm bad at Role Playing and I never felt that I had enough time to spend in improving myself in that. Sorry.

Finally, to express my feeling about this thread, I'd say that it's horribly silly to hate another player over an Internet game. One could deplore the way someone else plays the game but that should be, in my humble opinion, all.

OMG after that post I've decided I actually do hate you! In fact you make me sick! Why do you have to be so bloody POLITE, MEASURED & REASONABLE all the time? It's so infuriating, why can't you just go off on one every now and then like the rest of us? :wacko:

OMG after that post I've decided I actually do hate you! In fact you make me sick! Why do you have to be so bloody POLITE, MEASURED & REASONABLE all the time? It's so infuriating, why can't you just go off on one every now and then like the rest of us? :wacko:

I can actually react with an immense level of stupidity, like any next guy, but the asynchronous nature of CN almost always prevents me to do that (I have the time to think about it). That's why I (generally) dont' "go off" as you say.

I anyway know that you secretly love me, emily... Yours is just a double-double-cross! :wub:

No, he really didn't. In a lot of ways he was totally bloody new to the game and had way too much thrust upon him ... even at the time I kind of felt sorry for him, he was a pretty nice guy to chat with.

That was just the problem with Vincent Xander. Trying to play the big game and crying when it didn't go his way.

Yeah well, he didn't exactly have the greatest pool of talent to draw on or the easiest enemies to deal with.

I'd go so far that he had the hardest set of enemies anybody has ever had to deal with in this game. The menagerie of minds that made up WUT has yet to be matched. There are great minds today and great minds comprising great blocs, but WUT was... well it was just something special.

I'd go so far that he had the hardest set of enemies anybody has ever had to deal with in this game. The menagerie of minds that made up WUT has yet to be matched. There are great minds today and great minds comprising great blocs, but WUT was... well it was just something special.

Yeah and he had Kaos and Letum behind him... I'd probably have had a mental breakdown, too.

I can actually react with an immense level of stupidity, like any next guy, but the asynchronous nature of CN almost always prevents me to do that (I have the time to think about it). That's why I (generally) dont' "go off" as you say.

I anyway know that you secretly love me, emily... Yours is just a double-double-cross! :wub:

Nah I love AND hate you, it just depends which of your faces you decide to present at the time.

Yeah well, he didn't exactly have the greatest pool of talent to draw on or the easiest enemies to deal with.

When your enemies are so determined to be your enemy that they eventually faked a screenshot in order to start a war with you, poor VX never stood a chance. I don't think anyone actually hated him, though, did they?