Most Hated Player

Essenia

TruthElixerX is most hated alliance leader by others due to his involvement in spy rings causing his allies problems. TheAmplified42 is the one I hate the most personally because he is a complete back stabber.

I know you're still pissed at the alliance as a whole for personal reasons, but honestly, I'd have to say that neither of those statements are even remotely accurate in any way.

I strongly agree with Nak. I usually do, but even more-so then usual in this case.

I think you'll be happier faster if you just forget about it, put it behind you, think about your lifestyle, and move on.

Edited to fix quotes

Edited by Neuromancer7

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bilrow for sure. From what i as a Spartan am hearing is the the guy who is the Most Hated Player on CN set my alliance up for Bankrupcy by say that anyone who bought a WRC would get an ungodly amount of tech it was like 60% of Sparta's tech COMBINED so Bilrow for sure.

All of GOONS, every last one of them.
Me of course.

Link to poll proving it: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=53273&hl=

Not really, since there was no counter to the people who like you. So you if countered your hated votes with liked votes. You fall into the meh range.

There was also no measure of hate on the poll. This being stated you just happen to know more people who hate you vs know people who REALLY hate you... a lot :lol1::)

You may make peoples top ten list, you are rarely on the top.

Link to thread proving it http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2018673

Bilrow for sure. From what i as a Spartan am hearing is the the guy who is the Most Hated Player on CN set my alliance up for Bankrupcy by say that anyone who bought a WRC would get an ungodly amount of tech it was like 60% of Sparta's tech COMBINED so Bilrow for sure.

You hate him because he tried to get sparta to buy WRCs? Did I completely miss what you were trying to say?

The first sentence I get. The rest of it you have lost me. However, if it makes me hated than I am happy. Rumor has it I also created swine flu, black holes and cancer.

Why are you upset at Amp? :rolleyes:

I don't really hate anybody.

I thought it was messed up he posted all that stuff about me at Citadel (most of it untrue) and banned me from the FCC forum as soon as I resigned. Also it irritated me that he still pretended to be a friend up to that point while scheming against me for a long time. I don't care anymore though, I've moved on.

Edited by Methrage

The first sentence I get. The rest of it you have lost me. However, if it makes me hated than I am happy. Rumor has it I also created swine flu, black holes and cancer.

What's wrong with black holes? Without them we wouldn't have galaxies. Only a truly wonderful person would make black holes. Thanks love. :wub: