Second Court Of The FCC

Here's to the future!

Methrage: I really hope you return to the dignity you maintained in better times. The behavior you demonstrated before your departure and since it is beneath you.

If you've spent 8 months in a leadership role working towards the best of the allaince, only to be banned from the forum and IRC right after, as lies and slander are spread thtoughtout CItadel to make me seem crazy, so you can probably see why I'm irritated and not at my usual behavior. What annoyed me with Amp was he played both sides and acted like a friend until after I resigned, then he posts abunch of crap about me at Citadel recommending them to all not take me in. He already almost got FCC kicked out whle Director, and I haven't seen any changes in him since then except more willing to use his power randomly.

However my irritation is only directed at two members and still wish you guys the best. I'm disappointed you guys put them in Gov after all that crap, but I'll lave this thread alone unlessI need to respond to someothing

Basically I resigned after certain member wouldn't allow me to carry out with constant attacks on my character after some OWF comments, so my duty couldn't be done properly with a constant powerstruggle, and then after I left Truth spewed a bunch of crap about me to Citadel to try making him seem better.

Except for two members who I dislike (Rich333 and Amp) I love the FCC and they have been my home for a long time, this decision is just disappointing. I do wish best in improving internally and fearthefish is the only one up there worthy of King in my opinion.

Edit: While discussing matter like this in private would be better, its kind of hard when you banned me from the FCC forum and IRC as soon as I stepped down.

Methrage you were a great King, and were one of the great members of the FCC a while, when I was Director you served well, one of the few people I could count on. I know you will do well, wherever you end up.