Second Court Of The FCC

Fcc_fcc_main_bar_flag_300x200.png

An Announcement From The Fifth Column Confederation

The FCC recently held elections for the office of King. Below are our new government members:

King: TheAmplified42

Co. Directors of Foreign Affairs: Deligo and Neuromancer7

Director of War: Fearthefish

Director of the Interior: Rich333

Please feel free to stop by #fcc on coldfront or our forum (http://cn-fcc.net/forum) to get to know us!

He's basically asking if you now hold another election later on for King (a designated term, like a president) or what you said.

Basically I resigned after certain member wouldn't allow me to carry out with constant attacks on my character after some OWF comments, so my duty couldn't be done properly with a constant powerstruggle, and then after I left Truth spewed a bunch of crap about me to Citadel to try making him seem better.

Except for two members who I dislike (Rich333 and Amp) I love the FCC and they have been my home for a long time, this decision is just disappointing. I do wish best in improving internally and fearthefish is the only one up there worthy of King in my opinion.

Edit: While discussing matter like this in private would be better, its kind of hard when you banned me from the FCC forum and IRC as soon as I stepped down.

Edited by Methrage

Basically I resigned after certain member wouldn't allow me to carry out with constant attacks on my character after some OWF comments, so my duty couldn't be done properly with a constant powerstruggle, and then after I left Truth spewed a bunch of crap about me to Citadel to try making him seem better.

Except for two members who I dislike (Rich333 and Amp) I love the FCC and they have been my home for a long time, this decision is just disappointing. I do wish best in improving internally and fearthefish is the only one up there worthy of King in my opinion.

Edit: While discussing matter like this in private would be better, its kind of hard when you banned me from the FCC forum and IRC as soon as I stepped down.

This is disappointing to hear.

I'm not sure if I should congratulate the new FCC government then.

Don't think we're still not trying to steal him, despite him getting less of a military workout on our side of the fence.

I am digging the love from everyone here. Thanks to all of you for the kudos. I am pleased with our new Gov.

Meth, I wish things had gone differently, and I do wish you well in the future.