Athens/FoB reparations to KofN

ramon666

Athens is paying out of its pocket- literally.

Not exactly literally. When some random nation wants to sell a donation, we direct them to send it to a Ni nation and we send them the CN cash to pay for it. I can see how this might throw a few people off.

ric.jpg

People try to improve PR on Planet Bob when things go awry our special reporter, Bilrow, is live on the scene and will have more on this developing story at 11

[ooc]Did you see Drew post a link to his FB fan page yesterday? I lol'd[/ooc]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that you're good people and wouldn't want to put Athens through months of reps, but I am curious if Athens would be willing to be subjected to that to pay for the damages that they did cause, particularly in light of the extreme amount of reps that NPO is faced with.

Well darn, I thought you were Sir Paul there for a second.

Not exactly literally. When some random nation wants to sell a donation, we direct them to send it to a Ni nation and we send them the CN cash to pay for it. I can see how this might throw a few people off.

[ooc]Did you see Drew post a link to his FB fan page yesterday? I lol'd[/ooc]

Yes, t'was quite hilarious. Who knew theres people out there trying to steal your credit card information!

Good stuff, lads.

I see a lack of Athens' detractors in here. Shocking.

Being one of Athens' "detractors" as of late, I already made my statement regarding the closing out of this affair earlier in this thread. I give credit where credit is due. Others should as well.

Edited by ChairmanHal

Interesting method of getting reparations. Something to keep in mind for the future; hopefully it won't be needed, but it's always good to hear of new approaches.

Congratulations to the Knights of Ni for their poise in handling the situation, as well as Athens and the Federation of Buccaneers for their own grace, and of course the Military Armed States of Honour for their role in bringing these parties to the table of peace.

I pity all you sad, gullible people. Nothing about this situation is over until Brookbank has signalled the "all-clear" and deep in your hearts you know that.

He did that like half a day before you posted, bro.

While I feel a lot of headaches and time could have been saved by and for Athens if they had been more forthcoming, rather than evasive, it appears they have indeed reached an agreement, confirmed in private by both Athens and the Knights of Ni!. As such, I wish all involved alliances well, and take my leave.

Just out of curiosity.... rsox, you said that the donation deals would be from third parties, funded by Athens/FoB members with CN cash....do you know exactly what it will cost (2000 tech + CN cash) in the end?

Anyways, glad to see a solution announced.

Just out of curiosity.... rsox, you said that the donation deals would be from third parties, funded by Athens/FoB members with CN cash....do you know exactly what it will cost (2000 tech + CN cash) in the end?

Anyways, glad to see a solution announced.

I am the one setting up the deals. Really I have no idea of what the end cost will be. It will for sure be less then 1.5 Bil. Again it was KoFN! choice to do donations. Cash and tech would have been easier at least for me.