Athens/FoB reparations to KofN

ramon666

I never doubted my brothers in Athen's & FoB. Ya'll keep on hatin' , we'll keep on raidin!!!

Amen to that man.

However, I have to respect Athen's choice to pay for the damages and KofN's willingness to be diplomatic about the whole thing.

Edited by Legend of the Skies

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very simple: A lot of people had been going on about the mistake Ahtens/FoB made (which is fine with me), but since the situation has now been dealt with, I was pointing out that it's now ok and we should move on. We can't keep on blaming everyone for their mistakes. By the way, nothing of my text was written by Athens or FoB members. Just my opinion, you are of course allowed to make of it what you want ;)

Glad this was able to be worked out to your satisfaction.

Don't feel bad for Athens, they dug their own hole and are seemily on a mission to build a tunnel to the other side of the world. You are just a way station on that journey. :D

Curious...I have no problem with the resolution mind you but...why does this seem like it was written to improve Athens' PR at every step? You practically stumble over yourself trying to get that across. :v:

Why is your post written in such a manner as to give Athens a bad rap when in this conversation it does not have one?

C wut I did thar?

Curious...I have no problem with the resolution mind you but...why does this seem like it was written to improve Athens' PR at every step? You practically stumble over yourself trying to get that across. :v:

It seems to be that you are really reading into it too much and your anti-Athens bias is clouding your perception of the OP.

They reached an agreement and Athens weren't jerks. I don't see how that is going out of his way to improve the PR of an alliance that caused his alliance 1.5 billion in damages.

Edited by lakerzz8

Odd, I've been wondering why so much of the previous discussion seemed like it was intended only to hurt Athens' PR at every step...

That said, the situation has been resolved to the satisfaction of all involved parties, so continuing to harp on things one way or the other will be for naught. I'm glad though that this situation has been adequately addressed and handled.

ric.jpg

People try to improve PR on Planet Bob when things go awry our special reporter, Bilrow, is live on the scene and will have more on this developing story at 11

I would hardly call pointing out that we are not jerks...falling over himself. Perhaps, just maybe, its because we really aren't jerks?

I call lies until you give me my nuts back. :(

Good to hear things are resolved on all ends. Also, our reps have nothing to do with these reps so lets keep that out of here.

I would hardly call pointing out that we are not jerks...falling over himself. Perhaps, just maybe, its because we really aren't jerks?
I am sure the man from Knights of Ni is painfully interested in repairing Athens' PR.
Why is your post written in such a manner as to give Athens a bad rap when in this conversation it does not have one?

C wut I did thar?

It seems to be that you are really reading into it too much and your anti-Athens bias is clouding your perception of the OP.

They reached an agreement and Athens weren't jerks. I don't see how that is going out of his way to improve the PR of an alliance that caused his alliance 1.5 billion in damages.

Odd, I've been wondering why so much of the previous discussion seemed like it was intended only to hurt Athens' PR at every step...

That said, the situation has been resolved to the satisfaction of all involved parties, so continuing to harp on things one way or the other will be for naught. I'm glad though that this situation has been adequately addressed and handled.

ric.jpg

People try to improve PR on Planet Bob when things go awry our special reporter, Bilrow, is live on the scene and will have more on this developing story at 11

I lol'd. [OOC]Seriously, don't make me giggle during class, people stare. :P[/OOC] Ramon here cleared up matters perfectly:

Very simple: A lot of people had been going on about the mistake Ahtens/FoB made (which is fine with me), but since the situation has now been dealt with, I was pointing out that it's now ok and we should move on. We can't keep on blaming everyone for their mistakes. By the way, nothing of my text was written by Athens or FoB members. Just my opinion, you are of course allowed to make of it what you want ;)

The man just wants to put the matter behind him, he's happy with the resolution, and he's fine putting the bad behind him. All I wanted to know. ;)

I spoke with the FA minister of KoN this past week. I was impressed with his attitude and his friendliness. The OP therefore is exactly what I would expect it to be: gracious, no nonsense, and credit to KoN. I wish KoN much success and I personally plan to do business with them in the future.

As for Athens, the OP indicates that reparations are now being delivered. The final amount is as impressive as it is fair. You are keeping your word and for that you are to be commended. Understand that many of us who pressed you on this issue had one objective and only one objective in mind regarding this issue: accountability. Making things right involves not only apologies and promises, but promises kept. Not just words, but actions.

I really like ramon. Please stay active, we need more people like you. Quality post, and an amicable resolution. Hopefully this puts matters to rest and Athens/FOB and KoN! can start on a new form of relationship.

I understand that you're good people and wouldn't want to put Athens through months of reps, but I am curious if Athens would be willing to be subjected to that to pay for the damages that they did cause, particularly in light of the extreme amount of reps that NPO is faced with.

Given that the two situations are vastly different I don't see why Athens would do such a thing.