No More celtic Promise

Andre27

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's so, I stand corrected and apologise :)

My post could be easily misinterpreted; it was my fault in the first place. We have actually been through a lot with the GGA, but most of this will never be known to anyone outside the two alliances. Fate and time can be quite cruel.

The fact that this treaty took so long to cancel speaks to the incompetence of ODN & GGA. They both suck. That being said, virtually everyone I have met in ODN have been good folks.

Also, Manfred sucks and he touches children inappropriately. How do you like me now?

Free speech is for losers. Beaches. smiley_surfing.gif

They're just as likely to defend you now as they were when you had the treaty.

I don't know where you get your facts from, but if I recall correctly this treaty had been activated in defense of GGA before.

Curious cancellation, regardless.

I don't know where you get your facts from, but if I recall correctly this treaty had been activated in defense of GGA before.

Curious cancellation, regardless.

It was a thing called a "joke". ODN knows how I feel about them.

Ironchef's opinion here is NOT GGA's government's opinion. Such a standard applies to all Elders of the GGA. ODN has my personal apology for her less-than-kind words and my promise that it will not occur again. The manner in which alliances conduct matters is not for another to criticize. Ironchef has been notified, anything further like this out of her and she'll have to deal with me directly.

Dude i rather keep my comments to myself...But i will say one thing...She was defending GGA %^&*head..^_^

o/ Ironchef

Edited by mylife125

ODN's senate doesn't move fast.

I learned a lot today, even though I thought that was a pretty well known fact and something that long time allies of ODN should be used to.

Anyways, congrats ODN.