Things You Have Wanted To Do But Never Done

Ragashingo

Everything I've wanted to do I've done.

Couped an alliance, made a gay alliance, made the abortion disco alliance, went rogue as Kap Bambino, created an animated series on the history of cybernations, joined and left every alliance I wanted to, and made countless works of art that a lot of people have enjoyed.

It's a game, what's the point of playing a game if you aren't playing it the way you want?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things I have done that I wanted too

Found an alliance with more then 20 members

Join an alliance and work up to top government

Lead an alliance during a war

Join the New Pacific Order

Join the New Polar Order

Personally fight Goons (the old Goons)

Help a small alliance turn into a large one

Become a old veteran of the NpO

Follow in Myworlds steps

Invent a new thing in CN

Well, I helped to do something that was unique in CN. (Motivate the membership to ignore a disband order).

That will do. Though I do wish I could have the rl time to move up to longterm leadership of an alliance someday and maybe lob some nukes back when I get nuked. 9-0 is a bit annoying. :)

Edited by Hymenbreach

I've mostly done what I have wanted so far. I've been a top government official of a relatively important alliance, rerolled twice, joined Vox, spied on some alliances in a lazy way, fought the NPO twice, helped found an alliance, etc.

I think all players should always have new aims and work towards them to keep this game interesting, instead of being stuck as nameless numbers in another mass-member alliance, waiting for others to shake things up. Guess I was guilty of that too, though.

My next step would probably be to make sure that new alliance grows.

I have done everything you list in the OP and anything else that I have ever wanted to do in CN. And I have done it my way.

And Sinatra started singing...

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

I've done everything. Currently playing an !@#$%^&, which I think I can pull off quite well. I'm also trying to stir things up once in a while and I succeed from time to time. The only thing I haven't done and probably never will do is become a senator. Other than that I've done everything under the sun.

Edited by Penkala

My character is always changing. I embrace it.

Rather it was standing up to Charles at the NADC, debating banned member/helping FARK, staying true to what GLoF was supposed to be, creating a vocal micro on Red or going it alone as a one-man alliance with a theme that I love and is like a painting..

I haven't held myself back.

Nor should you.

I have always just done what I wanted and shall continue to do so. However, the one thing I wanted to do that did not happen was a one on one war with Atlantis, something we worked on and plotted on and then poof it was taken away from us. That would have been fun.

That was an epic rivalry and would have been a great showdown. Sad it didn't happen.

Like some others here, I will one day rogue the ever-living-crap out of some friends of mine here in CN. I'd really like to go rogue the right way. And I will - massive war chest, all the war wonders, and a significant amount of tech. I imagine it will eventually get boring as I can't really fathom how long it will take to blow through the war chest I'll have then. Either way, it will be a ton of fun going to war with friends and foes alike.

Edited by phillip110

I would join you

Now for my list:

• Lead a sanctioned alliance
  • Go rogue
  • Create a war
  • Reveal secrets to the OWF
  • Get banned
  • Get the ban appealed
  • Wear pants

I guess I'll never experience that last one :(

I have heard that they chaff terribly.

We need to set up a pantlessness themed alliance. :P

2. I've always wanted to lead an alliance that fought for what was True and Right no matter the cost. I wanted to be in command of a group of people who wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice their nations with me in order to stand up for any issue I believed needed defending. We'd be crushed utterly and ZIed but then we'd rise back up and do it again. There are a couple of problems with this dream. 1. I have no desire to actually run an alliance. I would love to sit on a throne and lead, but I would hate to have to actually make things work. 2. I highly doubt there is anybody around here that wants to join an alliance destined to certain doom. Certain doom for a good cause, but certain doom nonetheless. (But feel free to contact me if you do know of a group of a dozen or more highly motivated moralistic players who are desperate to be lead to that certain doom)

I believe The Moralist Front might be of some help.

I've always wanted to be high enough in the government of an alliance that I obtain the highest level of clearance regarding information, you know what I mean, an actual government member of the highest degree. However, I stopped chasing that dream a while back; it leads to alliance-hopping.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

I sortof would like to lead TOP through a beatdown. GW3 was okay, and all, but the beatdown was on the wrong side, and only about the nuke rogues was there inspiring speeching and rallying to be done.

Of course, I would likely not like it half as much if it happened.