shor\t note

king dog

understand that PU does not have a lot of fight left in them. You guys attacked them after they had already been fighting for two weeks. They have a total of 2 nations above 2k ns (and one of those is 23 days inactive). What sort of threat do they pose at this point?

At this point, admittedly they pose very little threat, but only because we beat the threat out of them.

At the start of the war, as I said, it was very even.

on the other hand, SOS and CDT had roughly 100k ns at the beginning of this war, and SOS has about 8 more members. Pretty even.

And you have the huge advantage in average NS, the very thing which you argue defines our attack on Purple Unity as unfair.

LMAO You guys hit PU after they had a war with OP. Stop crying and get rolled.

Funny, you didn't say that in PU's declaration of war on OP, an alliance that was already at war with half a dozen others, or in our declaration of war on PU when PU and allies cried foul.

Perhaps you have double standards for your friends. Inconceivable! :rolleyes:

Do you not understand AI and SOS' relationship? Apparently not.

This isn't a war between SOS and CDT. It's a war between CDT/PU and SOS/AI.

Precisely. And this is exactly what makes it imbalanced. PU is still considerably bigger and stronger than AI.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOS, we are keep telling you: It is fair, if everything is taken into perspective. The truth isn't in numbers. It never is based on fact. Instead, you must, as I have said, take everything into perspective. Things like war experience, skill (closely related), spirit, etc is what matters.

You won't acknowledge it and instead keep on squirming around it. Never fully replying back to what was said.

Please don't let this get out of hand. It's just a game. Please, everyone, show some decency and have great sportsmanship.

EDIT: While I have been writing this, it seems more talks have occured. If any of this info. is outdated, please disregard it. I'm too lazy to delete and change anything... :P

Edited by Corpius

Funny, you didn't say that in PU's declaration of war on OP, an alliance that was already at war with half a dozen others, or in our declaration of war on PU when PU and allies cried foul.

Perhaps you have double standards for your friends. Inconceivable! :rolleyes:

Good thing I did say something. Go read up on that topic. ;)

SOS, we are keep telling you: It is fair, if everything is taken into perspective. The truth isn't in numbers. It never is based on fact. Instead, you must, as I have said, take everything into perspective. Things like war experience, skill (closely related), spirit, etc is what matters.

Actually, war preparedness in ingame stats is a very big factor in war. You can have all the skill in the world, but when you're hit by three nations twice your size (nice cherry-picking by your big nations by the way), you're gone.

Our alliance has been at war for a whole week now. Our war-preparedness ingame is quite tired out from that war.

By your own logic, if our war with Purple Unity was unfair, then your war against us is also unfair. Both or neither.

You won't acknowledge it and instead keep on squirming around it. Never fully replying back to what was said.

Please show me where we haven't fully replied to what has been said? There is a difference between 'not replying' and 'not replying in the way you want to see'.

Please don't let this get out of hand. It's just a game. Please, everyone, show some decency and have great sportsmanship.

You escalated this, not us. You are the ones calling for us to 'surrender'. We wanted no such thing from Purple Unity, only a white peace after a few days of sparring.

Their President delayed that, presumably to call you guys in.

I must have had my head in the sand for a while. I don't recall wars ever being fair in this game. Also you guys already said we aren't very good so you should be fine right?

Edit: Also I was joking about the surrender. Really what are we going to do to you for surrender? Round is over pretty soon so it is obvious it would end in white peace.

Edited by darkfox

SOS, we are keep telling you: It is fair...

I stopped reading right there.

It's not fair, when will you get it? The CDT propaganda machine is quite powerful, which is the only thing they have going for them.

The fact you've decided to come to aid PU means you realistically open yourself up to getting hit by other alliance attacking PU.

Either way, you just opened a thing of cool whip and now you'll be reduced to rubble.

Edited by Luna Sol solis

Good thing I did say something. Go read up on that topic. ;)

You mean this:

This war is not even... PU has been in a war with OP... And still is. I would love to see how anyone would call this even. SOS and AI saw a nivce time to jump someone and they did.

To use your own words against your argument.

This war is not even... SOS has been in a war with PU... And still is. I would love to see how anyone would call this even. CDT saw a nice time to jump someone and they did.

Two weeks left in the round then it all resets. Just have some fun and don't take the game too seriously.

If you would actually read my posts, you would have known that we never intended for this war to go until the end of the round.

We actually intended for it to end after a few days of war, with white peace all around, the honorable way to end a war that was at the outset, even.

Purple Unity it seems, had other ideas.

In any case, alea iacta est. We shall see who will get their just desserts.

Edited by Arrnea

Two weeks left in the round then it all resets. Just have some fun and don't take the game too seriously.

Man, that propaganda machine is really something. Where can I buy one?

Guess we'll have a fun 2 weeks. Poor PU though. They'll be nothing.

If you would actually read my posts, you would have known that we never intended for this war to go until the end of the round.

We actually intended for it to end after a few days of war, with white peace all around, the honorable way to end a war that was at the outset, even.

Purple Unity it seems, had other ideas.

In any case, alea iacta est. We shall see who will get their just desserts.

I'm pretty sure Purple Unity doesn't think they can rebuild and do much in the final two weeks of the round. They have an avg ns of around 700. Also, they probably don't want to surrender knowing the round is so close to ending anyway.

I'm pretty sure Purple Unity doesn't think they can rebuild and do much in the final two weeks of the round. They have an avg ns of around 700. Also, they probably don't want to surrender knowing the round is so close to ending anyway.

You realise that you can reroll to an average NS of 1500-2000 if you know what you're doing, right?

Also, we never asked them to surrender. White Peace =/= Surrender.

Clearly, you haven't been reading my posts.

My money is on PU not wanting white peace because they thought they could call in their friend to save them from the big bad SOS.

Let's see how that works out for them. They just prolonged the war, they didn't end it quicker.

Edited by Arrnea

have fun SOS and AI. I am amused by all the discussion of this being an even war though. just call it like it is CDT. here are the relevant stats:

SOS Brigade: 36 members/12 nukes/2,796 ave NS/100,666 total NS

CDT: 29 members/33 nukes/3,603 ave NS/104,494 total NS

sure the NS is roughly even, but your ave NS is higher which means high NS nations to hit theirs and you have 21 more nukes to destroy those higher nations with.

now you state that you only hit SOS allowing PU to hit AI.

AI: 13 members/3 nukes/2,213 ave NS/28,764 total NS

PU: 54 members/0 nukes/789 ave NS/42,599 total NS

given that PU has way more nations than AI, this essentially allows for PU's lower nations to pound AI's lower nations and rebuild that way, while CDT nukes the heck outta SOS's upper nations.

so yeah, it is not remotely fair so just call it like it is CDT. honestly, there is no shame in fighting a war in TE. no need to attempt to make good PR by lying.

also SOS/AI pound them ya'll.

Wow and I expected Doc to come out swinging against us.

I guess I'll throw some stats from the opening of the war against PU to get rid of any arguments that that war was unfair:

Stats @ November 30:

SOS + AI

Nations: 50

Nation Strength: 128,524

Nukes: 10

Purple Unity

Nations: 56

Nation Strength: 109,559

Nukes: 0

Compare to Doc's stats above. Do the math, people.

Edited by Arrnea

LMAO You guys hit PU after they had a war with OP. Stop crying and get rolled.

Yes, because you're such an informed official on stompings . Not like your crying about MHA getting rolled by two much smaller alliances has somehow leaked over to CTAs DoW on SWAT. Bet you wish you wish you could stomp us yourself? Instead of relying on the Cashmere Tiera Alliance? Stop pretending like everyone except you should except getting stomped because you have acted anything but the part.

Not like you cowardly re-rolled or anything :P

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1004054

To add some fuel to the fire:

If CDT was truly coming to the aid of their friends in PU, they would have been here five days ago, while they still had a chance to survive.

Their coming only now clearly shows their opportunism in attacking an alliance weakened by a week of war, one in which it offered White Peace to the other party several days ago, being roundly ignored after initial agreement from Purple Unity leadership.

You have sown the wind CDT, you will reap the whirlwind.

Edited by Arrnea

EDIT: While I have been writing this, it seems more talks have occured. If any of this info. is outdated, please disregard it. I'm too lazy to delete and change anything... :P

"Listen, all the stats agree with you and everything, but trust us, the stats mean nothing about how you conduct war, nothing at all! It doesn't matter if you have no soldiers, they're just stats, it's all about force of will and careful timing! Don't believe in me, who believes in you, believe in you who believes in yourself! Your drill is one that will pierce the heavens!"

:awesome:

Edit: Also I was joking about the surrender. Really what are we going to do to you for surrender? Round is over pretty soon so it is obvious it would end in white peace.

It is the act itself that counts. Do you want to part ways after having some fun with white peace, or do you want to see the other side humiliated?

\m/ did it better, we had fun for some days and then called it a day, as it should be if I might add.

Edited by Tromp

have fun SOS and AI. I am amused by all the discussion of this being an even war though. just call it like it is CDT. here are the relevant stats:

SOS Brigade: 36 members/12 nukes/2,796 ave NS/100,666 total NS

CDT: 29 members/33 nukes/3,603 ave NS/104,494 total NS

sure the NS is roughly even, but your ave NS is higher which means high NS nations to hit theirs and you have 21 more nukes to destroy those higher nations with.

now you state that you only hit SOS allowing PU to hit AI.

AI: 13 members/3 nukes/2,213 ave NS/28,764 total NS

PU: 54 members/0 nukes/789 ave NS/42,599 total NS

given that PU has way more nations than AI, this essentially allows for PU's lower nations to pound AI's lower nations and rebuild that way, while CDT nukes the heck outta SOS's upper nations.

so yeah, it is not remotely fair so just call it like it is CDT. honestly, there is no shame in fighting a war in TE. no need to attempt to make good PR by lying.

also SOS/AI pound them ya'll.

a 20k strength difference is not that much. There are far more uneven wars being fought all the time in TE.

btw, CDT will not be doing first strike nuclear attacks on SOS nations. We will only be using nukes in retaliation for nukings, and for defensive purposes.

btw, CDT will not be doing first strike nuclear attacks on SOS nations. We will only be using nukes in retaliation for nukings, and for defensive purposes.

That's kind of cool, considering the nuclear advantage CDT has. Though what happens if one starts losing a war are often different then what was originally intended lol

a 20k strength difference is not that much. There are far more uneven wars being fought all the time in TE.

So if I declare on a CDT nation, I'm getting nuked? :P

Edited by Tromp

It is war not everyone will be happy with CDT's decision to DOW on SOS, we understand that. I won't lose sleep over it. Its good fun, so lets have some fun destroying pixels. Who's game to have some fun?

That's kind of cool, considering the nuclear advantage CDT has. Though what happens if one starts losing a war are often different then what was originally intended lol

No. it means: if nukes are launched on us, then we will fire nukes back. but until then we will not fire any nukes.