Operation Homeland

Markus Wilding

The Kingdom of Viniland hereby declares war on Damacious for the following reasons:

a) Assaulting a peaceful European nation without any Causus Belli and thus

B) Promoting instability in the North American continent i) And particularly so, near Viniland itself ii) Thus violating the trust Viniland had placed upon Damacious when it was granted sovereignty from the country's protectorate.

d) Having a horrible taste in Metal music

Damacious will revert back to Vinilandese Protectorate status once the mentally insane government has been toppled. We ask attacking powers to do their utmost to minimize civilian casualties.

Classified:

150,000 troops and 1,000 tanks, stationed in Rio Grande do Leste, zipped through Manitoba and soon arrived at the doorstep of Damacious. The Royal Vinilandese Air Force initiated the bombardment of military positions as well.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coded Message to Damacious:

To the most esteemed leader of the Country of Damacious,

Greetings.  I would like to fly over to your country to discuss your motives behind your declaration of war against Scotland.  While the world gathers up their arms and prepares to shed blood on your soil, I hope that you may allow me to come and help develop a more peaceful alternative through compromise.  I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,
Kevin Marisa
2nd President of Texas

Being alerted of the battle, the TNS Mabon, a Silverhand -class attack sub, was dispatched to the north from the Home Defense Fleet. While on patrol it caught the HMS Magdeburg on its return trip. The sub tracked the ship from a safe distance while two torpedoes and two Hydra type ASM-46 missiles were loaded into the tubes.

When the torpedo room reported all loaded, the captain ordered the sub to slowly close on its target. As soon as it was within range of the ship, the sub fired one missile and one torpedo. While the weapons tracked in, the sub would silently change position and wait. If the weapons missed, the next set would be fired, the tubes reloaded, and the process started all over again.

OOC: For the sub, think Virginia class SSN capabilities. Torps similar to Mk. 48 ADCAP, missiles similar to Harpoon ASM's.

**Classified**

While all powers were going to simply attack them the Phoenix Empire would strike at Damacious in a more covert way. Hackers would immediately commence with cyber attacks on Damacious Computer systems perhaps even infiltrate key military communication infrastructure. At the same time both ground as space based installation would attempt to jam the satellite and radio communication between Damacious and it's assets. While this would hardly affect national broadcasts it could highly limit communication with forces somewhere else.

OOC: Requesting rolls

Edited by Centurius

**CLASSIFIED**

Fifty cruise missiles launched, most from ships docked at harbor around the Federation. Might as well give them some practice without revealing land-based launching sites, right? The missiles were aimed at major government buildings and all major military bases in Damacious.

The missiles hit, destroying everything from ammo umps to naval bases and even a couple of the frontline defenses.

Classified:

150,000 troops and 1,000 tanks, stationed in Rio Grande do Leste, zipped through Manitoba and soon arrived at the doorstep of Damacious. The Royal Vinilandese Air Force initiated the bombardment of military positions as well.

Machine guns, regulr infantry and artillery lit up the battlefield as the Viniland front approached. Needless to say, it would berough getting into Damacious itself, since the entire country was surrounded with heavy defenses.

Being alerted of the battle, the TNS Mabon, a Silverhand -class attack sub, was dispatched to the north from the Home Defense Fleet. While on patrol it caught the HMS Magdeburg on its return trip. The sub tracked the ship from a safe distance while two torpedoes and two Hydra type ASM-46 missiles were loaded into the tubes.

When the torpedo room reported all loaded, the captain ordered the sub to slowly close on its target. As soon as it was within range of the ship, the sub fired one missile and one torpedo. While the weapons tracked in, the sub would silently change position and wait. If the weapons missed, the next set would be fired, the tubes reloaded, and the process started all over again.

OOC: For the sub, think Virginia class SSN capabilities. Torps similar to Mk. 48 ADCAP, missiles similar to Harpoon ASM's.

The submarinehit it's mark with deadly accuracy.

"WE'RE HIT!"

"WHAT?!"

"WE'RE SINKING! OUR SHIP IS SINKING!"

Classified:

"Time to screw them over!" a GLS hacker cheered as their mission begun...

-----------------------------

What are all of Great Lakes States' government employed hackers mission? Hijack all essential systems connected to the internet, such as water, gas, electricity, traffic, health care, military, you name it. Then overload those systems' computers with rickroll viruses, hijack the computers' BIOS and OS, and render the computers useless. Any attempts to remove the viruses or reboot will result in the BIOS deleting or corrupting itself or the power supply device going lolrage and fry the computer with an electrical power overload.

Edited by HHAYD

Machine guns, regulr infantry and artillery lit up the battlefield as the Viniland front approached. Needless to say, it would berough getting into Damacious itself, since the entire country was surrounded with heavy defenses.

OOC: Please link me to the rp where you made this

Coded Message to Damacious:

To the most esteemed leader of the Country of Damacious,

Greetings.  I would like to fly over to your country to discuss your motives behind your declaration of war against Scotland.  While the world gathers up their arms and prepares to shed blood on your soil, I hope that you may allow me to come and help develop a more peaceful alternative through compromise.  I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,
Kevin Marisa
2nd President of Texas

OOC: Forgot to reply

IC:

Dear Sirs,

I highly doubt that I'l be let out of the country. In fact, after this, I'm pretty sure I'll be labeled a maniac and will most likely be executed by the Scottish. In any case, though, there is no way I can be let out of this alive. The Scottish and half of North America are out for my head now, and they won't stop until they get it.

Sincerely, 
Dominic Potter,
Dictator of Damacious

Edited by N Reeki

OOC: Forgot to reply

IC:

Dear Sirs,

I highly doubt that I'l be let out of the country. In fact, after this, I'm pretty sure I'll be labeled a maniac and will most likely be executed by the Scottish. In any case, though, there is no way I can be let out of this alive. The Scottish and half of North America are out for my head now, and they won't stop until they get it.

Sincerely, 
Dominic Potter,
Dictator of Damacious

OOC: I'm asking for me to go to you, not the other way around.

**Classified**

While all powers were going to simply attack them the Phoenix Empire would strike at Damacious in a more covert way. Hackers would immediately commence with cyber attacks on Damacious Computer systems perhaps even infiltrate key military communication infrastructure. At the same time both ground as space based installation would attempt to jam the satellite and radio communication between Damacious and it's assets. While this would hardly affect national broadcasts it could highly limit communication with forces somewhere else.

OOC: Requesting rolls

OOC: Considering that both you and I have attacked him with 90% odds doing the same thing, I'd say that it's pretty definitive that his communications are shut down :P

The missiles hit, destroying everything from ammo umps to naval bases and even a couple of the frontline defenses.

The submarinehit it's mark with deadly accuracy.

"WE'RE HIT!"

"WHAT?!"

"WE'RE SINKING! OUR SHIP IS SINKING!"

OOC:

1) He never said he was invading, just that they were 'on your doorstep'.

2) He has troops that are like 100x better than you, meaning that his strategy would be far better than a massive line rush that you see in the 19th century. He is probably using strategy that the US uses, meaning sporadic assaults after a massive bombing campaign, which he says he is cooperating with Tahoe on.

Point is, he hasn't invaded yet. You're just being bombed into oblivion.

OOC: Considering that both you and I have attacked him with 90% odds doing the same thing, I'd say that it's pretty definitive that his communications are shut down :P

OOC:

1) He never said he was invading, just that they were 'on your doorstep'.

2) He has troops that are like 100x better than you, meaning that his strategy would be far better than a massive line rush that you see in the 19th century. He is probably using strategy that the US uses, meaning sporadic assaults after a massive bombing campaign, which he says he is cooperating with Tahoe on.

Point is, he hasn't invaded yet. You're just being bombed into oblivion.

OOC, gotta admit though. bumrushing machinegun lines and trenches does look pretty awesome.. espcially when Ivan did it at Stalingrad.

Classified:

65,000 troops and 1,100 M1 Abrams, Challenger 2E, and Leopard 2E will be deployed to western Ontario and northern part of Michigan in case of invasion from Damacious and to invade them. The canal lock separating Lake Superior from the rest of the lakes have been boosted with additional temporary anti-ship, missile, and aircraft missile launchers.

Additional forces being deployed:

IFV: M2 Bradley: 3,000

Self propelled artillery: Set amount of Panzerhaubitze 2000: 2,000

Anti-air craft: MIM-104 Patriot: 5,000

Helicopters-:

Attack helicopters: AH-64 Apache. 4,000

Transport helicopters: CH-47F Chinook. 2,000

Utility/transport helicopters: UH-60 Black Hawk. 1,500

------------

Classified message to Tahoe and Vinland from President Frank Swater:

We are going to invade Damacious shortly. Lacking any bomber or fighter jets, and naval ships, we will have a harder time invading them. Here are our plans:

1: Most of Damacious's military force are already distracted and deployed to stem the flow of the invading enemy forces.

2: We smash their defenses in one specific spot with half of our attacking force, distract more of their military away from the rest of the defenses.

3: We deploy a small amount of attacking force at another weak spot in their defenses, forcing them to withdraw even more troops away from the rest of their defenses.

4: Repeat until all of our attacking force are engaged.

We will need air strikes to blow some holes in their defenses. They WILL, not maybe, not might, WILL, deploy a large chunk of the border defense troops to the damaged sections of their Damacious/Great Lakes States border defense and withdraw some troops from the undamaged sections.

Edited by HHAYD

Official Blue Heaven Statement:

"We declare war on Damacious and will begin bombing right away. I feel the need to help end this war immediately to bring peace and not allow our war mongering neighbor to possibly attack us," said PM Roger Smith.

A total of 10 Blue Heaven B-52s and F-15Ds lined up and were underway to Damacious.

At the western entry point the pilots of the F-15Ds protected the B-52s while they bombed multiple cities of Damacious.

OOC: My Prime Minister is using his powers. You know how in America, the president can delcare war on a nation for 90 days without Congressional approval, yeah, it's like that.

Edited by kitex

We highly condemn this blatant attack on a prosperous state, we would like to intervene, but North America is far away from Antarctica and South Pole in general, so we will not intervene, except for some...secret actions. >:)

*Private*

"Hey, Bobby, hurry up, will ya?!"

"Almost... Almost... There!"

"Whatcha do?"

"I hacked into their military and satellite systems and put a virus in them. This should throw their communications, logistics, and organization into dissary."

"Dude, you're a genius!"

"Heh heh, this should help those boys up in North America in defeating Damacious!"

OOC: Invalid. You need a GM to roll for this.

We highly condemn this blatant attack on a prosperous state, we would like to intervene, but North America is far away from Antarctica and South Pole in general, so we will not intervene, except for some...secret actions. >:)

*Announcement from Damacious*

It's not a good idea to let us know you're operating against us, that tends to negate the "secret" part.

Scotland has rounded up all Damacious prisoners of war and will hold them indefinitely until Damcious agrees to our demands.

Damacious will pay for any and all damages caused to the livelihoods of the Scottish civilians and soldiers who gave their lives to defend against the aggressors. We demand an official apology, and a permanent base to be held in Northern Ontario to prevent such an invasion from ever occurring again.

Should Damacious reject our demands, further damage will be done against such treacherous warmongers.

President DeSchaine looked over the Scottish demands. He scratched his forehead and sighed. "I'm guessing Penchuk hasnt been paying attention to all the NA blustering going on."

**Private to Scotland**

Expect resistance from the other American nations for this base. They dont like other people playing in their sandbox.

**End**