20% population jump in one day.

Smallfrog

Had myself a flu vaccination event last week, which got me a +15% population, which enabled me to pick up two improvements, which added another bunch of people, I forget exactly how much.

Those are nice, but next month I'll be singing the blues when those bonus Whammies die of the flu.

I had 2 x 10% pop -$5 at one stage. I found that it barely made any extra money but I could buy 2 more improvements than I should have: 11 at 999.99 infra

I'm up to buying Border Walls. I earn about $100k more with each one but I lose 1000 citizens in the process so I end up having to buy 200 Infra to buy my next improvement when it used to to only be 90. The good thing is my environment will always be on 1 regardless of the size of my military.

I had 2 x 10% pop -$5 at one stage. I found that it barely made any extra money but I could buy 2 more improvements than I should have: 11 at 999.99 infra

I'm up to buying Border Walls. I earn about $100k more with each one but I lose 1000 citizens in the process so I end up having to buy 200 Infra to buy my next improvement when it used to to only be 90. The good thing is my environment will always be on 1 regardless of the size of my military.

At the moment -£10 to me would be -5% citizen income. But it would be a plus of 20% citizens. In that case I come out about 15% ahead. So unless you had a citizen income of £50 at the time, you should have gained.