20% population jump in one day.

Smallfrog

Ok, I got this event this morning.

A neighboring nation has been hit hard by war, its citizens are deserting into your territories in droves.

Option 1: Allow the immigrants to enter your nation and become part of your workforce. Citizen count +10%, Citizen income -$5.00

Now this pushed me up to the next improvement level, so I bought myself a hospital, which pushed me up nearly 2 improvement levels, so i bought another clinic, and then could purchase yet another clinic due to the bonus. I was then very close to the next jum, so bought another 10 infa, the a 3rd clinic.

So 4 new improvements, which add to 20% pop bonus with the event. Pretty neat huh?

A neighboring nation has been hit hard by war, its citizens are deserting into your territories in droves.

Option 1: Allow the immigrants to enter your nation and become part of your workforce. Citizen count +10%, Citizen income -$5.00

Now this pushed me up to the next improvement level, so I bought myself a hospital, which pushed me up nearly 2 improvement levels, so i bought another clinic, and then could purchase yet another clinic due to the bonus. I was then very close to the next jum, so bought another 10 infa, the a 3rd clinic.

So 4 new improvements, which add to 20% pop bonus with the event. Pretty neat huh?

Dude, that is awesome! It's rare to see events stack up so nicely.

I was lucky to have the +15% population bonus in Sept. My nation grew like crazy - I dumped everything I had into infra. I ended up have +5 improvements when the events expired. It took forever to get my population back to where it had been with the event!

Edited by phillip110

I had something similar with the Flu Jab event (+15% pop) about a week ago

alowed me to rapidly go from one clinic to 5 clinics and a hospital

Then I got a +2 happiness event too

Its great at the moment but decembers going to come as a shock B)

I got a flu vaccine event today which raised my population 15%, which allowed me to buy a clinic, raising my population another 2%, which in turn allowed me to buy a hospital, raising my population by 6%, for a grand total of 24.338% increase in population, and tomorrow when I collect taxes, I'll be able to buy another clinic.

Funny coincidence.

Edited by Flamingmonkey923

oh.ok! that's good for u to have +15%, though that maybe they r gone in this -5$! well, today i logged in my nation, i saw that my economy had decreased by 12$!! i wondered why!? though that i didn't touch anything! so, till now i didn't collect the taxes, just hoping , it will increase another time.