Trials of Molakian Leaders

Uberstein

"Im only allowed so much power to convince her. Officially, I cannot take power unless all remaining civilian personnel are unable to rule. Going against the queen in this situation, a time of war, is a capital offense in Molakia. I tried reasoning with her, but she mentioned something about 'A black and red ghost of the goddess telling her to bring a new dawn to the land'. I went to the Senate shortly after, who informed me that Alexei is to be given Authority to remove Her from power via two means: Blood Relation to Romanov throne or Senatorial Authority. We lost contact with the senate and Alexei shortly after Slavorussia started their attacks."

"Im only allowed so much power to convince her. Officially, I cannot take power unless all remaining civilian personnel are unable to rule. Going against the queen in this situation, a time of war, is a capital offense in Molakia. I tried reasoning with her, but she mentioned something about 'A black and red ghost of the goddess telling her to bring a new dawn to the land'. I went to the Senate shortly after, who informed me that Alexei is to be given Authority to remove Her from power via two means: Blood Relation to Romanov throne or Senatorial Authority. We lost contact with the senate and Alexei shortly after Slavorussia started their attacks."

"How often did you see the Tsarina? Did you ever see her act irrationally before the war? If yes, why did you not go to the senate earlier?"

"I saw Anna almost everyday. To me, it seemed normal. Normal, anyway, for someone who lost her husband. Her ability to lead was never in question, although i do recall a few times where she threatened to 'blow apart the world with the fire of sarajevo' and then proceeded to have sexual relations with Katrina. I reported to the senate these things, but they failed to see an issue as long as she can respond to their calls."

"I saw Anna almost everyday. To me, it seemed normal. Normal, anyway, for someone who lost her husband. Her ability to lead was never in question, although i do recall a few times where she threatened to 'blow apart the world with the fire of sarajevo' and then proceeded to have sexual relations with Katrina. I reported to the senate these things, but they failed to see an issue as long as she can respond to their calls."

He mutters to a officer next to him, "These people seem to find sex very important to these hearings..." They both chuckle, and he turns back to the prisoner, "Are you trying to tell me that the Molakian senate saw NO issue in the fact that she wanted to destroy the world with fire? I doubt I must remind you that she had control of nuclear weapons."

"At the time, Molakia lacked Nuclear Weapons. Our Bio and Chem weapons were also not weapons capable. She ceased to make those comments around the time we attempted to war on Italy, which failed due to Senate overriding her."

Garrus Spits our his gum and lights a cigarette. He notices the odd looks.

"We grow our own tobacco, expect us to smoke alot. Anyway, The Senate always kept their fingers on the proverbial trigger. In hindsight, i see her slowly becoming mad, with her snapping recently. I cannot recall why she snapped. You would have to ask the Maids."

He snaps his fingers.

"Oh thats right, you killed them with bombs! How can I forget?!"

"At the time, Molakia lacked Nuclear Weapons. Our Bio and Chem weapons were also not weapons capable. She ceased to make those comments around the time we attempted to war on Italy, which failed due to Senate overriding her."

Garrus Spits our his gum and lights a cigarette. He notices the odd looks.

"We grow our own tobacco, expect us to smoke alot. Anyway, The Senate always kept their fingers on the proverbial trigger. In hindsight, i see her slowly becoming mad, with her snapping recently. I cannot recall why she snapped. You would have to ask the Maids."

He snaps his fingers.

"Oh thats right, you killed them with bombs! How can I forget?!"

"That is all, thank you."

It only took about 5 minutes this time for them to decide his sentence. "We cannot charge you with the gross incompetence of the Molakian senate, but because of your compliance with the Tsarina's orders when it was clear she was mentally ill, and for lying to this tribunal, you are sentenced to aiding in the clean up of Kotka, followed by two years of hard labor and deportation to a country of your choosing. Dismissed."

Next, Eugene Roe was brought in. "Eugene Roe, due to the fact that you have committed no crimes except for being the elected president of Molakia, you already have a sentence. You are to be deported to a nation of your choosing and are not allowed to return to Finland under any circumstances. Dismissed." He was taken to the same Customs office as Katrina.

They brought in Alexi Romanov. "Alexi Romanov, you are charged with neglecting your duty to relieve the Tsarina of her power though the use of your bloodline until it was too late, resisting Finnish forces, and the general neglect of the Molakian people. How do you plead?"

"Lying?! Wheres your Evidence, your proof! You sick Pigs!" Garrus yells out as he is taken away.

"I refuse to enter a plea to this Kangaroo Tribunal." Alexei replies. "You sentenced a man with no power, nothing to do with the situation to exile. How about you just exile all of us, and be done? Better yet, give us some ships, we take our "Royalist" forces and set for the high seas?"

"Lying?! Wheres your Evidence, your proof! You sick Pigs!" Garrus yells out as he is taken away.

"I refuse to enter a plea to this Kangaroo Tribunal." Alexei replies. "You sentenced a man with no power, nothing to do with the situation to exile. How about you just exile all of us, and be done? Better yet, give us some ships, we take our "Royalist" forces and set for the high seas?"

"If you refuse to defend yourself against the charges, you are by proxy pleading guilty. I am required to inform you of this, because this is a military tribunal, not a Finnish civil court, you are here because we have evidence of your guilt, and it is your charge to prove yourself innocent. How do you plead?"

Edited by BaronUberstein

"Not Guilty, Pig. I didnt get back into Molakia until AFTER the war. The whole being dead thing, you know? By the time i got Senatorial Approval as my backup plan, you guys had already started gassing the city with stuff and Slavorussia was bombing the palace. When i did attempt to get control, you shot me in the back. Cowards."

"I was. Exile has a tendency to change your mind. I was attempting to put Molakia in a position of power with the Nords. Needless to say, they were crushed by combined arms of nations. As for evidence...I didnt really have much time to write anything down, and the computer networks were disabled and then destroyed. You would have to find a member of the Molakian senate, if you havent killed or arrested them all. Try Mob Barely. He should be alive."

"Sentencing a 50 year old man to 10 years is a death sentence. My Death by your hands...it will be interesting to see how Molakians handle you. I offered to send my people into exile, all of them, rid you of us. Now you must control 3 Million angry people."

(OOC: With that, since i will not have control of my characters, I announce my leave of CNRP for a time. Maybe ill get them back one day, ALL OF THEM, and return in some form, but for now Molakia is dead.)

Edited by Comrade

OOC: Anna Ivanova is inside of a Finnish high security prison, "crazy wing", near Helsinki in a padded cell. There are security cameras, you need ID cards to get inside (meaning you'd have to kill/dispose of somebody to get one), security codes, checkpoints at each floor behind bulletproof glass, and guards with orders to kill anyone attempting to escape due to the high profile criminals inside the prison.

Alexei Romanov is in a labor camp outside of Mariehamm, it's a fenced off facility with duel fences, guards patroling between them. It's in the shape of an octagon, a guard tower with spotlights down at each "corner", Big concrete facility in the middle, one road in for trucks. It's a prison-run factory pretty much. Uses keycards and codes.

Garrus is currently being held by the 15th division, which is running the Kotka cleanup. He is taken into the city from a POW camp outside of Kotka, into Kotka, by Harka APC, watched under armed guard, and is under constant observation. Orders are to shoot to kill if he tries to escape.