Important OP and LE Announcement

JimKongIl

I love ODN i Really do, which part of "we have been ordered not to attack anyone" yes thaty includes ODN RNR WAPA LE PU and anyother bandwagonner do you not understand?. So who would you be leaving behind genius? you lack any insight to whats been discussed, as most do, the ceasefire is so that LE, OP and bandwagonners can regroup rebuild a bit then attack eachother in a better position. Nodobys asking for you to permently walk away, nor is anyone asking your allies to do the same. Seeing as LE have been good sports about it and they were the ORIGINAL aggressor and they deem it acceptable, you would too since you came running to her aid. personally i dont care whether you have a ceasefire or not, your military prowess is not that special. but Seeing as LE think its a good idea, I'm amazed your being jackasses bout it.

Come on.... You guys aren't still sticking to that story, are you? :ph34r:

I'm only going by what your leader posted, or are you dissagreeing with him too ?

seeing as you missed it

Posted: Nov 8 2009, 01:19 PM

Please read this carefully. Reply Read & Understood to this thread so we know you are here.

Based on gathered intel, Ordo Paradoxia (OP) nations war stance, and increased spying activity, I recognize a state of war against LE with OP.

What is NOT authorized at this time:

- Do NOT DoW an OP nation yet, blitz will be planned and you'll see a signup.

What IS authorized:

Sanctions:

Roan and Jarhead, I want sanctions placed the Top 10 Team Black OP nations TODAY at 11pm game time.

I will publish a list for you to do.

Spying:

xxxxxxxxx, you have freedom to order any and all spy attacks starting today against OP. I'd prefer to take nukes 90% or better, but would be ok with 70% as assigned by you.

No free-lance spying allowed. Report to Spy Ops forum and offer services. All spies will be needed, so please stop by.

Defense:

Everyone should be at DC1 normally and you should manage your nation against a possible blitz. That means be online at update or buy defenses to survive the night.

As I have stated, I don't think they will blitz. I think they want to BE blitzed. More will be posted.

Salute!!

Fish

[edit: Ordo Paradoxia = OP]

There. It is on the table and we don't need to argue about who started the war, but can enjoy the fighting.

This post on Sunday, 11/8, our official recognition of war. At the time, we had been working with a number of other AAs on a Welcome Party. The party was planned for Tue/Wed update. The timing was set because of the fast growth of OP nations, which was a nice job by OP.

On Sunday, the majority of OP's top 40 collected and went war ready. We had also checked spy odds on all of your nuke nations, prior to Sunday. We found Sunday you bought 10-30 spies across the board. Then, we started getting nukes, tech, and other spying actions. I don't need a caught spy for burden of proof, the OP defensive stance and spy purchase was proof enough for me.

However, I could not pull forward our blitz, so I needed time. Hence, the sanction option. We ended up going earlier than 11pm due to Senator RL duties. That cost us earlier counter attacks than planned and moved up everything a day.

OP mobilized for a full offensive pretty quickly for a large alliance. Salute!

There has been good fighting by both sides and weaker fighting I'd guess too. I won't fault any alliance involved. A few AAs stayed out to gain advantage and that is their choice, and likely an advantageous choice for them.

To all LE and her allies, I Salute!

To OP, good fighting!

Fish

Round 8 Leader

Lafayette Escadrille

Not that it matters now but seeing as you still insist (even after your leaders post). i will stand by what i said, maybe you should read your boards more, then change your opinion on the matter, saves you lookinfg a bit missinformed.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Well, ODN and RnR got a chance to talk things over with OP, and now that we are all on the same page, ODN and RnR will also be agreeing to a 5 day cease fire starting at update tonight. All nations at war with OP have been ordered to peace out for the duration of the ceasefire.

I'm only going by what your leader posted, or are you dissagreeing with him too ?

seeing as you missed it

Posted: Nov 8 2009, 01:19 PM

Please read this carefully. Reply Read & Understood to this thread so we know you are here.

Based on gathered intel, Ordo Paradoxia (OP) nations war stance, and increased spying activity, I recognize a state of war against LE with OP.

What is NOT authorized at this time:

- Do NOT DoW an OP nation yet, blitz will be planned and you'll see a signup.

What IS authorized:

Sanctions:

Roan and Jarhead, I want sanctions placed the Top 10 Team Black OP nations TODAY at 11pm game time.

I will publish a list for you to do.

Spying:

xxxxxxxxx, you have freedom to order any and all spy attacks starting today against OP. I'd prefer to take nukes 90% or better, but would be ok with 70% as assigned by you.

No free-lance spying allowed. Report to Spy Ops forum and offer services. All spies will be needed, so please stop by.

Defense:

Everyone should be at DC1 normally and you should manage your nation against a possible blitz. That means be online at update or buy defenses to survive the night.

As I have stated, I don't think they will blitz. I think they want to BE blitzed. More will be posted.

Salute!!

Fish

[edit: Ordo Paradoxia = OP]

There. It is on the table and we don't need to argue about who started the war, but can enjoy the fighting.

This post on Sunday, 11/8, our official recognition of war. At the time, we had been working with a number of other AAs on a Welcome Party. The party was planned for Tue/Wed update. The timing was set because of the fast growth of OP nations, which was a nice job by OP.

On Sunday, the majority of OP's top 40 collected and went war ready. We had also checked spy odds on all of your nuke nations, prior to Sunday. We found Sunday you bought 10-30 spies across the board. Then, we started getting nukes, tech, and other spying actions. I don't need a caught spy for burden of proof, the OP defensive stance and spy purchase was proof enough for me.

However, I could not pull forward our blitz, so I needed time. Hence, the sanction option. We ended up going earlier than 11pm due to Senator RL duties. That cost us earlier counter attacks than planned and moved up everything a day.

OP mobilized for a full offensive pretty quickly for a large alliance. Salute!

There has been good fighting by both sides and weaker fighting I'd guess too. I won't fault any alliance involved. A few AAs stayed out to gain advantage and that is their choice, and likely an advantageous choice for them.

To all LE and her allies, I Salute!

To OP, good fighting!

Fish

Round 8 Leader

Lafayette Escadrille

Not that it matters now but seeing as you still insist (even after your leaders post). i will stand by what i said, maybe you should read your boards more, then change your opinion on the matter, saves you lookinfg a bit missinformed.

Thats great. It was actually a sarcastic remark(see my ninja?). But it does me well to know that you spent all that time getting that post ready, just to say something that we already know. It a good use of your idle time :)

We're the big bad guys. I can live with that.

Salute!

I love ODN i Really do, which part of "we have been ordered not to attack anyone" yes thaty includes ODN RNR WAPA LE PU and anyother bandwagonner do you not understand?. So who would you be leaving behind genius? you lack any insight to whats been discussed, as most do, the ceasefire is so that LE, OP and bandwagonners can regroup rebuild a bit then attack eachother in a better position. Nodobys asking for you to permently walk away, nor is anyone asking your allies to do the same.

I couldn't care less about what you have been told to do. We were only informed of the ceasefire a couple of hours before update- RnR was only told about it after it had come into effect. If RnR rejected it, there was no way we were going to accept it.

As for bandwaggoners- lol. I thought we all agreed to drop that lame argument out of sheer boredom.

Seeing as LE have been good sports about it and they were the ORIGINAL aggressor and they deem it acceptable, you would too since you came running to her aid. personally i dont care whether you have a ceasefire or not, your military prowess is not that special. but Seeing as LE think its a good idea, I'm amazed your being jackasses bout it.

lol- we're being the "jackasses" for consulting with our allies? Those intelligent observers can quite clearly see that a slight delay (by approximately 18 hours) to the ceasefire's extension to RnR and the ODN because of time zone issues, and the fact RnR were not glued to IRC, is not the end of the world. I'm not too sure how that makes us "jackasses."

The only person here who looks like a jackass is the one throwing around accusations and making baseless assumptions.

its been a long good fight i like this war, got the crap blown out of me and did the same back.

Agreed!

Last round I was in the top 100 on NS.

This round I will likely be in the top 10 in causalities.

So "Thanks!"

Now, off to find targets for when we get to have fun again!

:D

Oh please- you claim this cease fire is so that you can come back and attack each other later on- which of course means you are still at war with LE.

While we entered this war for a friend- we are not simply going to walk out without first consulting those who we would, in theory, leave behind.

Your funny, really. They agreed to this cease fire. But it is to your tactical advantage to not follow that lead. Understood, and be lookin for ya ;).

"Oh please- you claim this cease fire is so that you can come back and attack each other later on- which of course means you are still at war with LE." statment made by you, an ignorant one at that whith no clue on what was discussed with LE which made me lol, tinfoil hats on guys.

He cracks me up