Important OP and LE Announcement

JimKongIl

Ordo Paradaoxia and Lafayette Escadrille announce a temporary cease fire lasting until Friday, December 11th at 11:50 pm game time.

This will allow both sides to regroup then continue fighting. We will have 2 weeks left in the round at that point.

It is imperative that no nations violate this cease fire.

All OP nations are hereby ordered to peace with LE immediately and build up again for war on Friday.

We ask that all alliances participating in this conflict respect the cease fire period and peace out with any LE and OP combatants immediately.

If you have any questions please ask Fisher X or myself.

Ordo Paradaoxia and Lafayette Escadrille announce a temporary cease fire lasting until Friday, December 11th at 11:50 pm game time.

This will allow both sides to regroup then continue fighting. We will have 2 weeks left in the round at that point.

It is imperative that no nations violate this cease fire.

All OP nations are hereby ordered to peace with LE immediately and build up again for war on Friday.

We ask that all alliances participating in this conflict respect the cease fire period and peace out with any LE and OP combatants immediately.

If you have any questions please ask Fisher X or myself.

This cease fire should extend to other alliances fighting with and against us.

Thanks for posting this agreement, Jim.

Fish

Wait, we're still fighting?

Kudos to both sides.

Drai,

Since you didn't notice we are still fighting, I'll personally put a fire team on you Friday. Oh, and you'll notice :)

BTW, if you had been watching your OP brothers getting anarchied, you'd have noticed.

Fish

Just to be clear, this ceasefire does NOT apply to ODN. Hostilities still exist between our two alliances.

We are not opposed in principle to a ceasefire with OP while we regroup... and are open to negotiating just such a ceasefire with them. In fact, I think it is a very good idea personally. Could be tons of fun. So I expect, if OP and our allies in RnR are willing, we will shortly have some similar set up.

However, this is something... if it happens.. we want to negotiate with our allies in RnR (as opposed to just accepting and leaving them in the lurch) and that we would want to atleast talk over with the other alliances that..while not formal friends of ours with treaties... have been helping us on the OP war.

So to sum up... we aren't opposed in principle to a similar ceasefire with OP. And i'll talk to both RnR and Jim to see if something can be arranged. But just so there is no confusion, as of this moment this does not apply to ODN.

Just to be clear, this ceasefire does NOT apply to ODN. Hostilities still exist between our two alliances.

We are not opposed in principle to a ceasefire with OP while we regroup... and are open to negotiating just such a ceasefire with them. In fact, I think it is a very good idea personally. Could be tons of fun. So I expect, if OP and our allies in RnR are willing, we will shortly have some similar set up.

However, this is something... if it happens.. we want to negotiate with our allies in RnR (as opposed to just accepting and leaving them in the lurch) and that we would want to atleast talk over with the other alliances that..while not formal friends of ours with treaties... have been helping us on the OP war.

So to sum up... we aren't opposed in principle to a similar ceasefire with OP. And i'll talk to both RnR and Jim to see if something can be arranged. But just so there is no confusion, as of this moment this does not apply to ODN.

If Flying Kiwis, ODN, and RnR are still declaring on us (which they are) it kinda defeats the whole purpose of a ceasefire. You guys came into this in defense of LE. LE has agreed to a ceasefire so I would expect you guys to honor it.

Drai,

Since you didn't notice we are still fighting, I'll personally put a fire team on you Friday. Oh, and you'll notice :)

BTW, if you had been watching your OP brothers getting anarchied, you'd have noticed.

Fish

Honestly, it's a waste. I've been in bill lock for almost 2 weeks and I don't even sign in every day. I have no soldiers so the attackers wouldn't be gaining anything. All it would do is waste some of your offensive warslots.

So actually, go ahead and do it B)

And what I have noticed is our average NS is still higher. I couldn't tell who's winning the war but it's got to be pretty close if our avg NS is over 1k still.

Edit: I'd bother to roll a new nation if it weren't for exams :(

Edited by Drai

A ceasefire isnt the same as a peace.

That said, even if this HAD been peace not a ceasefire, I doubt the bullets would stop flying instantly if it was handled the same way.

Yes, ODN's reasons for getting into this was for our friends in LE. And that's why we are fighting. And no I have no particular axe to grind on OP other than that they were fighting our friends.

But we are also a sovereign alliance with many commitments besides just LE. I understand this ceasefire between you and LE came together quickly... late afternoon I think. And that's fine, sometimes these things just happen fast. But I wasn't informed of it until about two hours before update... and as far as I'm aware RnR isnt aware of it at all.

These sorts of things can't happen instantly. We got involved for LE, but we are also close allies with RnR. I'm not willing to just commit to a ceasefire while RnR is still being hit... and while I have no idea of their thoughts on the matter.

We intend to talk with both RnR and OP tomorrow, and we will see if maybe a similar (4 day) ceasefire is doable.

I am looking forward to ODN, PU, WAPA and the Birds taking part in this time out. The blood has been running too pink of late. This way, we can get back to Red Blood.

I have been involved in over 22 individual battles and all of my attackers / attackees (is that really a word?) have been honorable.

So on to Friday. So time for a smoke!

I am looking forward to ODN, PU, WAPA and the Birds taking part in this time out. The blood has been running too pink of late. This way, we can get back to Red Blood.

I have been involved in over 22 individual battles and all of my attackers / attackees (is that really a word?) have been honorable.

So on to Friday. So time for a smoke!

Just seen this but yes WAPA will respect the ceasfire.

If Flying Kiwis, ODN, and RnR are still declaring on us (which they are) it kinda defeats the whole purpose of a ceasefire. You guys came into this in defense of LE. LE has agreed to a ceasefire so I would expect you guys to honor it.

Oh please- you claim this cease fire is so that you can come back and attack each other later on- which of course means you are still at war with LE.

While we entered this war for a friend- we are not simply going to walk out without first consulting those who we would, in theory, leave behind.

I love ODN i Really do, which part of "we have been ordered not to attack anyone" yes thaty includes ODN RNR WAPA LE PU and anyother bandwagonner do you not understand?. So who would you be leaving behind genius? you lack any insight to whats been discussed, as most do, the ceasefire is so that LE, OP and bandwagonners can regroup rebuild a bit then attack eachother in a better position. Nodobys asking for you to permently walk away, nor is anyone asking your allies to do the same. Seeing as LE have been good sports about it and they were the ORIGINAL aggressor and they deem it acceptable, you would too since you came running to her aid. personally i dont care whether you have a ceasefire or not, your military prowess is not that special. but Seeing as LE think its a good idea, I'm amazed your being jackasses bout it.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

I love ODN i Really do, which part of "we have been ordered not to attack anyone" yes thaty includes ODN RNR WAPA LE PU and anyother bandwagonner do you not understand?. So who would you be leaving behind genius? you lack any insight to whats been discussed, as most do, the ceasefire is so that LE, OP and bandwagonners can regroup rebuild a bit then attack eachother in a better position. Nodobys asking for you to permently walk away, nor is anyone asking your allies to do the same. Seeing as LE have been good sports about it and they were the ORIGINAL aggressor and they deem it acceptable, you would too since you came running to her aid. personally i dont care whether you have a ceasefire or not, your military prowess is not that special. but Seeing as LE think its a good idea, I'm amazed your being jackasses bout it.

/me nods

basically what this ODN fellow is saying is that he wants to keep fighting with out any ceasefire. I'd watch out for a sneak attack :P