Non-gov acknowledgement

HereticusMass

Quit crying dude...it a %$^&@&* war game...So What if they blitzed you...Shaddap , take it like a man and fight back...Simple as that ... <_< I still dont know which is worst this #^&@ here or the apology HERE...This game gets more boring as the days goes on...
Yes, because The Vault wouldn't be peeved if SWAT with a bit of help rolled you right after a war with OB. Just because you aren't the target doesn't mean you are entitled to pretend like you've never cried about a stomping. Honestly, I'm switching jobs, so I have nothing better to do then rag you over for cowardice as opposed to me losing pixels because I'm flaming drunk and you people still disgust me.

Yes, because The Vault wouldn't be peeved if SWAT with a bit of help rolled you right after a war with OB. Just because you aren't the target doesn't mean you are entitled to pretend like you've never cried about a stomping. Honestly, I'm switching jobs, so I have nothing better to do then rag you over for cowardice as opposed to me losing pixels because I'm flaming drunk and you people still disgust me.

lawlz. seriously, i am finding you more and more like a court jester every time you post.

We would invite war dude...We wont be crying about "they rolled us" or "the blitz us and whatever...You aint ragging no one here bra...We dont get mad at losing pixel we invite it simple as that..i know i do...So let quit the crying and let all of planet steve kill each other...Isn't that the whole purpose of playing TE

It's a goddamn video game. We wanted to blow your pixels up for !@#$s and giggles. I would troll the Vault endlessly if they complained that they got attacked "Noooo!!! Our pixels!!!". Grow the $%&@ up dude, it's a video game. !@#$ happens. You guys got attacked cause we were bored. Someday CTA will get rocked cause other alliances are bored. This is how TE works. And if this is the thing that makes you indignant, this is the thing you're going to scream moral outrage over, then I don't know what to say. There are children dying in genocides, there are people starving to death, and this is where you scream outrage? I think I said it earlier, but I'll say it again: it's a goddamn video game. This is just for fun so grow the $%&@ up. If you're terrified of losing some pixels, then you're doing it wrong.

We would invite war dude...We wont be crying about "they rolled us" or "the blitz us and whatever...You aint ragging no one here bra...We dont get mad at losing pixel we invite it simple as that..i know i do...So let quit the crying and let all of planet steve kill each other...Isn't that the whole purpose of playing TE

Oh bawww. The blatant "lawl, quit complaining, because I have never and will never complain" is ridiculous in these threads. Of all people that have "invited" war as you say, the NPO now bawww about their loss of pixels every opportunity they get. Everybody does it. Don't try and say you or your alliance won't when it happens to you, as history has shown with the NPO and many others, that self assessment is clearly clouded.

Anyhow, good luck to both parties. The three CTA dudes attacking me seem to be pretty nice dudes.

OOC: heh the crossing over of Steve and Bob needs to end. The talks of RL atrocities need to end as well. You have no clue what anyone does in RL and whether they do actually scream their moral outrage at those atrocities as well.

as has been stated this is a game. moral outrage ICwise comes with the territory. everyone needs to calm down and move on as it is getting dangerously OOC in here and that is absolutely not needed. This goes for CTA as well as SWAT.

Meh, I probably got a bit worked up. Ok, that's an understatement: I got really worked up. My point still remains that this game was meant for war, to be incredibly hostile and cutthroat. And yet you seem to be complaining that... it's hostile and cutthroat. I find that bizarre and it's not the first time people have said this. This line of complaining is dumb.

Also, that you got attacked in your mind somehow implies that we're immoral or classless is just an indication of how far removed you seem to be from what TE should be. Not all wars in TE are fair. Not all wars give each side enough time to build up. It's just the inherent nature of TE. To complain about it is to complain that the sky is blue *shrugs*. Everything is deleted at the end of the round anyway, so why do you care?

If you're seriously THAT angry over it, then just make sure you surprise blitz CTA when we least expect it. That would be kinda fun actually.

If you're seriously THAT angry over it, then just make sure you surprise blitz CTA when we least expect it. That would be kinda fun actually.

Welp, we might have been able to do that, had you not attacked us the day after we got out of another war. Now we will be so low on the totem poll it wont be that exciting at all.

And you're right. We could just surprise attack you later or in the next round. But maybe we aren't REALLY that mad. I dont see what you guys are getting all worked up about. I think you feel guilty, and you are just acting all angry and making excuses (i.e. "quit whining, its not that bad") to justify what now looks, feels, and smells like a curbstomp.

Pearl, it goes without saying this is a curb-stomp but I for one am certainly not letting myself get worked up over it or will I ever, it's supposed to be fun and unfortunately some people are just bad losers, If the shoe was on the other foot im sure there would be a lot less to complain about.

Welp, we might have been able to do that, had you not attacked us the day after we got out of another war. Now we will be so low on the totem poll it wont be that exciting at all.

And you're right. We could just surprise attack you later or in the next round. But maybe we aren't REALLY that mad. I dont see what you guys are getting all worked up about. I think you feel guilty, and you are just acting all angry and making excuses (i.e. "quit whining, its not that bad") to justify what now looks, feels, and smells like a curbstomp.

honestly, i do not feel quilty one bit. i am just tired of the whining that ya'll are doing over a war in TE, a server that was supposedly dedicated to warring.

Oh bawww. The blatant "lawl, quit complaining, because I have never and will never complain" is ridiculous in these threads. Of all people that have "invited" war as you say, the NPO now bawww about their loss of pixels every opportunity they get. Everybody does it. Don't try and say you or your alliance won't when it happens to you, as history has shown with the NPO and many others, that self assessment is clearly clouded.

Anyhow, good luck to both parties. The three CTA dudes attacking me seem to be pretty nice dudes.

Shaddap get the op straight fool...

Neither in this nor in the other topic any CTA member posted anything which makes me understand them.

Why would an alliance attack another alliance almost half their size?

- there were no treaties

- MHA was a bit larger and stronger then both OB and SWAT combined, so no curbstumb

Your only reason for declaring onto SWAT so far is because we stole CTA's target: MHA

Picking a target well below your size is lame, yes it's TE, but still still very very lame. as I said before TE stands for tourny edition not curbstump edition. well I guess you guys were afraid to pick an alliance of your size and don't post !@#$%^&* about our PWN war, PWN actually had 1 more total strenght then SWAT when we declared. We can't help it if another AA is inactive, we can't see that from the ingame pages.

Again, attacking way below your strenght is lame. What's next round attacking micro alliances?

I guess not everyone has balls.

and pls make up an actual argument instead of just saying crybaby. It's really CTA who is the crybaby, trying to conceil their lack of balls by avoiding the reall argument.

Neither in this nor in the other topic any CTA member posted anything which makes me understand them.

- there were no treaties

- MHA was a bit larger and stronger then both OB and SWAT combined, so no curbstumb

Your only reason for declaring onto SWAT so far is because we stole CTA's target: MHA

Picking a target well below your size is lame, yes it's TE, but still still very very lame. as I said before TE stands for tourny edition not curbstump edition. well I guess you guys were afraid to pick an alliance of your size and don't post !@#$%^&* about our PWN war, PWN actually had 1 more total strenght then SWAT when we declared. We can't help it if another AA is inactive, we can't see that from the ingame pages.

Again, attacking way below your strenght is lame. What's next round attacking micro alliances?

and pls make up an actual argument instead of just saying crybaby. It's really CTA who is the crybaby, trying to conceil their lack of balls by avoiding the reall argument.

what argument are you actually presenting to us? all you are saying is "waaaaahhhhhh.... CTA is 2x as strong as us.... waaaaahhhhhhhh...." that is it. so you sound like crybabies. it is not that hard really. so how about you guys whine less and try to act like RD instead of whiners.

- there were no treaties

Indeed, I agree with my alliance mate above: you haven't presented an argument. You've laid out an incomplete argument:

1) CTA is stronger than SWAT

2) CTA attacked SWAT

3) ?????

4) Because of #3, #2 is wrong/bad/evil/immoral/not right/etc.

What pray tell is contention 3?

Edit: Not a fully developed outline of an argument mind you, just throwing together a rough outline of what I'm perceiving.

Edited by Jyrinx

- there were no treaties

boo !@#$@#$ hoo thats life, even though some disagree with the need for CBs in this world i gave you one and there is more reason behind mine than your 2 DoW of "lolz raid".

Picking a target well below your size is lame, yes it's TE, but still still very very lame. as I said before TE stands for tourny edition not curbstump edition.

heres a history lesson for as far back as i can possibly remember, even if it does start off even, all wars after afew days become curbstomps in both worlds with alliances jumping in, nothing is ever fair.

Also if SWAT succeded in getting the help which was crying out for, CTA would of ended up the curbstomped party and if that did happen you wouldnt hear any !@#$@#$ crying from me so grow up.

boo !@#$@#$ hoo thats life, even though some disagree with the need for CBs in this world i gave you one and there is more reason behind mine than your 2 DoW of "lolz raid".

heres a history lesson for as far back as i can possibly remember, even if it does start off even, all wars after afew days become curbstomps in both worlds with alliances jumping in, nothing is ever fair.

Also if SWAT succeded in getting the help which was crying out for, CTA would of ended up the curbstomped party and if that did happen you wouldnt hear any !@#$@#$ crying from me so grow up.

yarly, i would have loved to have more targets to choose from. honestly, get OB involved or someone else for that matter. please do.

I really dont see what it is your having trouble with understanding, it all make perfect sense to me.

- there were no treaties

Maybe we were experimenting.

You asked for a reason we gave you one, you don't have to agree.

It has nothing to do with being afraid to hit someone bigger or being lame, it's just a case of you being unlucky.

And this thread demonstrates that really well, Not.

Yes switch job..It will be the best thing you'll do...And if you really wanted to roll us then bring it daddy... :D