Non-gov acknowledgement

HereticusMass

We, the good people of SWAT-we being me-would like to request the decency of a DoW from the Cyberian Tiger Alliance. Perhaps to explain why a bunch of classless tards decided it would be fun to update blitz and bomb the hell out of a second page alliance with 30 less members and under half your strength fresh out of a war that got you morons your number four spot.

Honestly, a bit of class or did you idiots forget how to type and just push buttons now? Also, you spelled Siberian wrong.

tl:dr Requesting an explanation of Cyberian Tiger A*& stupidity and apparent lack of any class what so ever.

I posted a DoW 6 minutes ago, I was waiting till the attacks were in.

We declared on you for fun to be honest. I didn't realize you would be so pissed off. Sorry?

Edit: The "sorry" is sorry that he was pissed off, not sorry for hitting him

Edited by Jyrinx

We, the good people of SWAT-we being me-would like to request the decency of a DoW from the Cyberian Tiger Alliance. Perhaps to explain why a bunch of classless tards decided it would be fun to update blitz and bomb the hell out of a second page alliance with 30 less members and under half your strength fresh out of a war that got you morons your number four spot.

Honestly, a bit of class or did you idiots forget how to type and just push buttons now? Also, you spelled Siberian wrong.

tl:dr Requesting an explanation of Cyberian Tiger A*& stupidity and apparent lack of any class what so ever.

yes, cuz most alliances don't update blitz..... also, the DoW was posted prior to you posting this. and you call us classless.... amongst other names.... remember when you point a finger at someone, 3 fingers are pointing back at you.

I like to do things by the book, all our treaties are published and DoW's posted in time with a real reason, I dont know how much more class you need in TE?

Also I seem to remeber SWAT declaring on PWN which was half your size, just because the shoe is on the other foot doesnt make it wrong.

What's wrong with you guys? didn't you know? The DoW comes 24 hours ahead of time, during the middle of the day to give the other alliance time to build up and fight a good war. Where's the honor? Alliances these days...

Edited by Infidel Israeli

We, the good people of CTA-we being me-would like to request an explantion as to why a request for a declaration of war came 6 minutes after the declaration had been posted.

In addition. "a second page alliance" That's a matter of settings, you're first page to me because I see 20 per page. But never mind. I don't expect it will be too long till you fall down to my second page. Maybe the second page reference was a prophecy rather than a statement?

HAHAHAHAHAHA GTFO

Don't cry

Honestly. I'm just surprised, not a few days out with an alliance over twice our size, we get hit exclusively by an alliance well over twice our size. An alliance that hasn't really to date fought anyone in their own strength range only has the cajones to declare on an un-sanctioned alliance fresh from war. Couldn't you guys find a realistic war? Its like hey guys, we can have a 3v1 on their entire alliance, it'll be epic.

It would be nice if it was just a tech raid, but tech raids don't bomb the hell out of people.

tl;dr I'm flaming drunk and didn't feel like dealing with the Classless Trash Alliance whilst drinking and still wonder why to date you've only managed to declare on an alliance half your size.

Edit: PWN was actually higher then SWAT when we declared on them. They were only half our size afterwards. Just because you cant declare on anyone who would actually be able to challenge your apparent sim nation skills isn't our fault. I just thought there might be a valid cb other then, 'hey guys, we might actually be able to win a war' end geek rant, end my rant. Have fun I guess...

Edited by HereticusMass

Honestly. I'm just surprised, not a few days out with an alliance over twice our size, we get hit exclusively by an alliance well over twice our size. An alliance that hasn't really to date fought anyone in their own strength range only has the cajones to declare on an un-sanctioned alliance fresh from war. Couldn't you guys find a realistic war? Its like hey guys, we can have a 3v1 on their entire alliance, it'll be epic.

Well it is stated in our DoW that we was after an alliance twice our mebership numbers and more total nation strength, that was our "realistic war".

Also ive spoken to afew goverment in Orbit Black and they told me MHA wasnt even really fighting back and found it too easy, the way your talking is like SWAT has just limped away from a massacre and was crippled when we declared which is nonsense.

I also am confused as to what standard you're trying to set. We actually were amused when you guys hit MHA after we decided to MHA, and we were looking for a war, so those two things lead us to hit you. I don't understand why you're so angry about that. Wars are usually not balanced (talk to OP). And a good enemy takes the element of surprise too.

I think people in TE take stuff way too personal. This isn't anything specific against SWAT if that's what you seem to think.

Cyberian is a spin-off between Cybernations and Siberian. <_<

No way! I thought everyone in our AA just made a typo, I thought it was cool and just rolled with it. Isn't that right? Guys? Guys???

[/endsarcasm]

Quit crying dude...it a %$^&@&* war game...So What if they blitzed you...Shaddap , take it like a man and fight back...Simple as that ... <_< I still dont know which is worst this #^&@ here or the apology HERE...This game gets more boring as the days goes on...

Edited by mylife125

Dry your eyes.