Space, the Final Frontier

Centurius

TO: GDR Space Agency

SUBJECT: Cooperation

It is the hope of the UESA our respective agencies could cooperate within the realm of space. While your technology is incredible the UESA could offer land and resources from a large amount of land. As such I invite a representative to come to Nieuw Amsterdam for a meeting in our Headquarters with me and the Board of Directors. If you agree you will find the transponder codes and clearances to enter Imperial airspace.

Yours faithfully,
General George Hammond, Chairman of the United Earth Sphere Alliance

Encryption Level: Minimal

TO: GDR Space Agency

SUBJECT: Cooperation

It is the hope of the UESA our respective agencies could cooperate within the realm of space. While your technology is incredible the UESA could offer land and resources from a large amount of land. As such I invite a representative to come to Nieuw Amsterdam for a meeting in our Headquarters with me and the Board of Directors. If you agree you will find the transponder codes and clearances to enter Imperial airspace.

Yours faithfully,
General George Hammond, Chairman of the United Earth Sphere Alliance

Encryption Level: Minimal

Encrypted message; Medium
Recipient; UESA
Sender; Ulf Merbold, GDSA Administrator
Subj.; Re: Cooperation

Dear Sir, 

Your proposal has awakened great interest in our agency, and several of our leading scientists wish that we agree to the cooperation. I will thus personally come to the meeting, together with my Board of Advisors and some scientists. 

Regards, 
Ulf Merbold
GDSA Admin