Blue Heaven Herald

kitex

Public

Yesterday in Black Rose Province, a large raid on a Northern Alliance headquarters yielded an arrest of 30 persons and confiscation of several kilos of cocaine. There is talk of a plan to start to "deal wit the NA in an even more serious way."

Meanwhile, there was a large fire that nearly destroyed a hospital in Starwind Province, a total of $15 million in damages was done. Arson is suspected as the culprit.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Private

Of the currently 500 SF soldiers, only 400 are in combat situations. Of that group, only one company does CQC, so they are to be assigned the MINI-BERYL 96 5.56mm x 45mm close assault rifle.

Thanks to its compact size, the MINI-BERYL can be carried easily and is ideal for close quaters MOUT operations and house-to-house fighting.It is adapted for launching rifle grenades using standard live ammunition effective against lightly armoured vehicles at ranges up to 150m. In accordance to MIL-STD 1913 (PICATTINY), it can be fitted with a rail mount to incorporate a range of sighting units.

Technical data:

• Cartridge: 5.56mm × 45mm SS109 or M193
  • Muzzle velocity: SS109 - 770m/s, M193 - 775 m/s
  • Muzzle energy: SS109 - 1,189J, M193 - 1,065J
  • Mode of fire: single shot, three-round burst, fully automatic
  • Rate of fire: 700 rounds/min
  • Effective range: 400m
  • Sight settings: 100m, 200m, 400m
  • Magazine capacity: 20 and 30 rounds
  • Principle of operation: tapping gas off barrel
  • Rifling: six grooves
  • Twist of rifling: 228mm

3-close-assault-rifle.jpg

Edited by kitex

Public

Today the Christian rebellion fell and the five main members of the rebellion were captured and are now in an undisclosed location awaiting a military tribunal. Former New Eden military personnel are moving to the newly formed nation New Canada.

In international news, the nation of New Eden fell and is now becoming a protectorate of the Northern Republic. The former leader, Barney Stone, somehow escaped punishment for the near invasion of the Reich.

In economic news, the government lifted the embargoe on all internet products and Zee Inc. dropped 100 points as New Eden fell and Crude Inc. jumped 90 points as they found a total of 10 million more barrels of oil offshore.

Public

Today, several top Northern Alliance leadership members were arrested all over the nation. They're currently being sent to seperate maximum security prisons.

In the economy today, Zee Inc. plans to revamp its internet providing by moving the maajority of its customers to fiber-optics, citing that it's cheaper and more efficient. Crude Inc. has annouced that it now may talk with the New Canadian government to see if it can acquire any oil or energy assets in the nation.

Currently in the military, the 20th Armored Division has been added to Fourth Army.

Public

Today on the stock market, Zee Inc. tanked by 5% down to 11,400 points as there were massive complaints about it's new FIOS system and also that the internet connection in all of Oaku Province failed yesterday for a total of 16 hours. Meanwhile Crude Inc. went up 5 points and the Black Rose conglomerate sank 200 points due to the massive upset that the major clothing company Kitty, decided to leave the conglomerate and go it alone. Also the top bank in Blue Heaven, Synye, plummeted 250 points as it was unveiled that they were taking on massive amounts of unsafe loans.

The Ministry of Finance is calling for an investigation into the going-ons of Synye.

• 2 weeks later...

[b]Public[/b]

Over the past few weeks there has been massive immigration from Blue Heaven to other CAN member states as they leave Blue Heaven to go and find new lives in other nations, let it be noted though, that none of them have revoked their Blue Heaven citizenship.

Also the military's been cut down to 170,000 soldiers and 1,700 tanks due to a massive economic downturn as Zee Inc. is rumored to possibly be in bankruptcy.

OOC: RPing effects of war, am getting hit hard, but I'm still not out :)

[b]Public[/b]

Today, the military has been cutback to 100,000 soldiers and 200 tanks due to the massive near financial collapse of the nation. The military structure now looks like this:

1-3rd Infantry Divisons are active duty.

4th-6th Infantry Divisons are in the reserves.

40,000 soldiers are in the National Guard.

1st and 2nd Armored Divisions are active duty.

The military will have to adopt Cold War technology.

The new weaponry of the military will be the:

[img]http://www.fnmfg.com/train/m16/m16a2.gif[/img]

[i]M16A2 rifle[/i]

[i]M240 Machine Gun
[/i]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/M24_SWS.jpg[/img]

[i]M24 Sniper Rifle[/i]

M198 Howitzer

Edited by kitex

***Classified to Blue Heaven governemnt***
We realize you've been cutting back, but in our experience the M16A2 is much too prone to jamming, which is why we're offering you enough AWS-96s to arm your entire army. This'll only cost you $100,000. We can send teams to show your factories how to manufacture the ammunition exclusive to the AWS-96 if you please. We await yuor response.

- Alvonian Weapons Systems rep

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='15 February 2010 - 01:07 PM' timestamp='1266257272' post='2183182']
***Classified to Blue Heaven governemnt***
We realize you've been cutting back, but in our experience the M16A2 is much too prone to jamming, which is why we're offering you enough AWS-96s to arm your entire army. This'll only cost you $100,000. We can send teams to show your factories how to manufacture the ammunition exclusive to the AWS-96 if you please. We await yuor response.

- Alvonian Weapons Systems rep
[/quote]

***Classified to Alvonian Weapons Systems rep***

"I'll need a picture of the AWS-96 and its specs."

-BH low-level diplomat

***Classified***
The AWS-96 is featured below with an optional silencer, foregrip and holographic sight.

[img]http://i.imagehost.org/0098/AWS-96.png[/img]

It can use other attachments like grenade launchers, red dot sights, ACOG scopes and under-barrel shotguns.

Stats:
Caliber: 7mm
Rate of Fire: 500 rounds per minute
Muzzle velocity: 870 m/s
Effective range: 440 meters
Feed system: 20 round STANAG magazine (pictured), 30 round Alvonian magazine
Sights: Flip-up iron sights
Action: Gas-operated rotating bolt

[b]Public[/b]

The government of Blue Heaven has cut the military even further to 70,000 soldiers and 300 M1A2 tanks.

The military stucture is now as such:

1st-3rd Infantry- Active

4th-5th Infantry- Reserve

6th-7th Infantry- National Guard

The economy has now stabilized, with the GDP now at $14 billion. The Ministry of Finance has said that it expects GDP to grow the next quarter by around 1-2%. The Progressive and Utopian parties are calling for more regulation of large companies in Blue Heaven.

Edited by kitex

[b]Public[/b]

The Ministry of Finance announced today that the economy is now on its way to full recovery. Zee Inc. went up 50 points.

Parliament annouced today that it'd passed laws increasing the amount of regulation in the economy, banning companies not government-owned from making risky loans/purchases.

[b]Public[/b]

Today in New Canada, Prime Minister Jack Hawk has retired and Bonaparte has become Counsul for life!

Domestically, Zee Inc. went down ten points and it has been discovered that NCF forces have a hold on the town of Kyth in Black Rose province.

Kitty Inc. has launched a new style of jeans, known as Glow Jeans

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b5/Phat_pants_unisex.JPG[/img]

They will be sold in malls across the nation starting March 1st.

Also Kitty Inc. will be launching a new type of sneaker called Skye.

The first two being released tomorrow will be:

[img]http://nicekicks.com/images/supra-page-5.jpg[/img]
[i]Blak/Studded[/i]

[img]http://christiannelah.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/jeremy-scott-for-adidas-metro-attitude-wings-3.jpg[/img]
[i]Icarus[/i]

Also the video game company [i]No Vice[/i] will be debuting its first game [i]We The Fallen[/i] a realistical tactical FPS with online specifically for the PC and also the XM-99 and the Zylom. [i]We The Fallen[/i] is based on Dranagg's invasion of the now defunct Netherlands. You play from the perspective of a Dutch soldier, going through the entire war. You must work with your squad and also allied soldiers. The game features fully destrucible enviornments, multiplayer, co-op, and also features amazing and realistic visual effects and weaponry from that time period.

Here is a snapshot from [i]We The Fallen[/i]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2e/Operation_Flashpoint_Dragon_Rising_Screenshot.jpg[/img]

Edited by kitex

[b]Public[/b]

Blue Heaven's GDP has increased to $16,892,891,310! The Ministry of Finance has praised this increase greatly.

In other news, Prime Minister elections are going to begin in mid April. Prime Minister Smith has not announced whether or not he's going to run for re-election.