Nusantara First Press Conference

suryanto tan

@Burnsey: you are more than welcome, friend.

Hi Cataduanes, long time no see. :)

To answer your question:

These days, a greater proportion of our new members are coming from other games. They joined us with all the experience they have with other games. Sometimes, this means good, sometimes means trouble. But, we, the old timers, are willing to let them help shaping the alliance future. Change is mostly good.

Edited by suryanto tan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this moment, all are Indonesian. Though in our charter we have stated that we will accept people fluent in Indonesian and familiar with Indonesian culture. :)

You are always welcome, Dragonknight.

:wub: thnx buddy, I'll make sure to drop by again as soon as I can remember what password I've used V_V (I've been away for too long :lol1:)

To be honest we don't know much about STA, so i can say we have neutral opinion toward STA. Especially me, since i just know you my friend Skippy, i don't know other members of STA. But we're open to know more about STA. We're on same sphere, so we must know each other :)

I hope in near future we can send diplomats to your forum, and please send to us also :D

Edited by K1L1On1Mr4

What is your opinion of STA?

You are great alliance with great leaders.

Do you like/dislike us and why?

We like you. And liking you, do not need a reason. :P

We always like how you handle the matters. Classy and with a character.

My first direct encounter with Siberian Tigers is with Uhtred. He has been very helpful when we consult him about a particular matter.

I once considered to join you guys back then before NEW even born.

We have heard people disliked Siberian Tigers in the past, but when we asked why, most people cannot come with a good convincing answer as of why they disliked you. Perhaps those people disliked you because their leaders said so, or because they thought "you are in the opposite sides", thus you must be disliked. Those people are silly.

I sincerely commend your achievement and appreciate the role you play in the game.