Nusantara First Press Conference

suryanto tan

So, question. How much did it bother you guys to leave your Allies on the field of battle (as a note TPF was very much encouraging NEW to get their own peace).

I've got an experience from that, always keep your WC as high as possible :D so I'll never leave somebody behind.

it's a pleasure to fight side by side with you guys..

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't I see enough of you on the OWF?

Why are you not treatied to Zenith yet?

Where is K1l10 (Or however you spell his name <_<)

Most of us including me are not fluent in english, that's why we avoid post in OWF :P

I personally do want to treatied with Zenith, and i'll try my best to drag others to know more about you guys :wub:

I'm here, can't you see that :P

But honestly, i don't have much time like usual to pop out in irc :(

Need more than 24 hours in a day :P

Can't say more than has already been said, NEW are great people.

Known you guys for a couple of years, never a bad word.

So, question. How much did it bother you guys to leave your Allies on the field of battle (as a note TPF was very much encouraging NEW to get their own peace).

What is the point for us to stay in the middle of the war when we are not longer useful?

Are we really still call ourselves "defending our allies", when we are no longer able to do any meaningful damage to the enemy?

We fight when we say we fight. Not just posing as if we were fighting.

No, it did not bother many of us, the decision makers behind our withdrawal from the Karma War. (Edit: well, it does bother some of our members. )

But sure, there are different feeling in this matter, which shows that the decision to withdraw from the war was not taken lightly.

A note to wider audiences:

NEW fought in the Karma War to defend her allies at TPF. NEW declared on Christian Coalition of Countries and soon get declared by Greenland Republic, Dark Evolution, Carpe Diem, and last, by Dark Fist. NEW did not surrender until most of the alliances fighting against Karma sides surrendered.

Edited by suryanto tan

Thanks, I wanted to be sure so...

It does mean something to me, since we haven't forgotten about that as well. ;)

In any case, where do you see NEW in, let's say, 3 months? (Part of a bloc, treaty partners, etc.)

You are welcome to query us in private regarding this, Tromp. :)

What we can say publicly now is that NEW is currently not seeking a place in any existing power bloc, yet.

Before the last war started, i knew from various friends on CN that come what may, NEW would be sticking to its allies. Even though it was expected, it was a pleasure to see alliances like TPF and NEW stick to what they believed was the right thing to do. Dont see much of that nowadays in CN. For that alone, its a pleasure to finally get to hear from you guys on this venue for global communications.

NEW has been impressive ever since i have known of them.

My Question: Do you send out ambassadors to other alliance forums? If not, what would it take to have you send some out?

My Question: Do you send out ambassadors to other alliance forums? If not, what would it take to have you send some out?

Even I'm not coming from our FA Dept, allow me to answer.

We did sent out ambassadors to as much AA as possible. But, you also know that hiring an Ambassadors is not easy these days. Especially in NEW. They prefer to do "raid" rather than become gov / diplomat and get paid. Raid is still a better job for them to do.

I think if my Gov allow me and willing to pay me well, I will be very glad to become NEW Diplomat in Ragnarok.

K1L1O. Hello. Will you teach me Indonesian so I can join?

Sure my friend, i'll teach you Indonesian so you can join us. You're my brother after all :wub:

Before the last war started, i knew from various friends on CN that come what may, NEW would be sticking to its allies. Even though it was expected, it was a pleasure to see alliances like TPF and NEW stick to what they believed was the right thing to do. Dont see much of that nowadays in CN. For that alone, its a pleasure to finally get to hear from you guys on this venue for global communications.

NEW has been impressive ever since i have known of them.

We do send diplomats to other alliances. But NEW does lack of diplomats since it's founded :(

That's why we don't have good relationship and connection to other alliances, we will work hard to overcome this problem :)

Knowing that you guys love to raid nuclear rogues, has this ever caused an issue between your alliance and another?

How would you handle an alliance requesting that you offer peace in all of your wars against a rogue?

Well, "raiding" and "dealing with rogues" is two different case. When it come to raiding, it must comply to our charter or we will end up paying reps.

As for rogues cases, we are a very merciful alliance. Offer us an apology and necessary reps, then we are all in our own way.

But what happen if the rouge himself refuse? Then, just like everybody, we will take them down very hard.

Until today, we never have any issue because of this rogue thingy.

We do send diplomats to other alliances. But NEW does lack of diplomats since it's founded :(

That's why we don't have good relationship and connection to other alliances, we will work hard to overcome this problem :)

that's possibly the purpose of this topic (to get more foreign visitors at NEW :unsure:) - though I kid, NEW's top-of-the-line :awesome:

though just a small dab of curiosity: are all of NEW's members Indonesian or are there some from other regions but had to be taught your native language before they can join?

in the meantime, I need to revisit you guys forums again when I can b/c I :wub: you guys (grew on me since during/after my diplo days)

Alright NEW, who said you could use smug.gif. You guys are just terrible! hahaha.

Question: Who is your favourite MKer?

Second: You guys have some decent stats, but do not have many treaties, have you ever felt that other people try to take advantage of this and use you?

What is the point for us to stay in the middle of the war when we are not longer useful?

Are we really still call ourselves "defending our allies", when we are no longer able to do any meaningful damage to the enemy?

We fight when we say we fight. Not just posing as if we were fighting.

No, it did not bother many of us, the decision makers behind our withdrawal from the Karma War. (Edit: well, it does bother some of our members. )

But sure, there are different feeling in this matter, which shows that the decision to withdraw from the war was not taken lightly.

A note to wider audiences:

NEW fought in the Karma War to defend her allies at TPF. NEW declared on Christian Coalition of Countries and soon get declared by Greenland Republic, Dark Evolution, Carpe Diem, and last, by Dark Fist. NEW did not surrender until most of the alliances fighting against Karma sides surrendered.

You guys did more than your share, and TPF appreciates it. We agreed with your departure.

that's possibly the purpose of this topic (to get more foreign visitors at NEW :unsure:) - though I kid, NEW's top-of-the-line :awesome:

though just a small dab of curiosity: are all of NEW's members Indonesian or are there some from other regions but had to be taught your native language before they can join?

in the meantime, I need to revisit you guys forums again when I can b/c I :wub: you guys (grew on me since during/after my diplo days)

I really don't know the purpose of this topic,, maybe just spam the OWF :P

All of us are Indonesian, some live in other regions but still Indonesian.

Please come anytime,, NEW Forum always wide open

Alright NEW, who said you could use smug.gif. You guys are just terrible! hahaha.

Second: You guys have some decent stats, but do not have many treaties, have you ever felt that other people try to take advantage of this and use you?

I think you Trace,, some of our member choosen you as a Maho Awards candidate.. :awesome:

We don't think so,, i hope we'll never feeling that way,,

Edited by Alpha Number 8

o/ NEW

1. Do you guys feel that not having a treaty means that you shouldn't honor a close friend?

2. If you feel a close friend that you do not hold a treaty with is doing what you believe is right and a treaty partner is doing what you see is wrong,what would NEW do?

o/ NEW

You are my favorite Trace, along with other MKers that visited our forum :wub:

Howcome it has taken this long for you to do a press conference?

What percentage of your alliance is Indonesian?

P.S. Suryanto Tan we served together in the GPA a long time back. Congratulations on building your alliance so well over these past years.

Knowing that you guys love to raid nuclear rogues, has this ever caused an issue between your alliance and another?

How would you handle an alliance requesting that you offer peace in all of your wars against a rogue?

Some alliances specifically asked us to help out with their nuclear rogues issue. And our members usually voluntarily help them.

But, true, some of our members cannot resist the joy of being nuked. And it caused issue in the past. Most alliances have been very easy to deal with. When they asked us to peace with their rogues , we will peace out..

At this moment, all are Indonesian. Though in our charter we have stated that we will accept people fluent in Indonesian and familiar with Indonesian culture. :)

You are always welcome, Dragonknight.

To the first question: Not you. :P

To the second question: We have also received favor from our allies. We all enjoy the advantage of treaty-ing with each other.

We do not trying to take advantage from others and believe our allies is not just using us.

We have been pretty picky with who we want to sign treaty with. That is why we have only a few treaties.

o/ NEW

1. Do you guys feel that not having a treaty means that you shouldn't honor a close friend?

2. If you feel a close friend that you do not hold a treaty with is doing what you believe is right and a treaty partner is doing what you see is wrong,what would NEW do?

o/ NEW

1. If our close friend do not want to share a treaty with us, when they attacked, the best we can offer is condemning the aggression and issuing a moral support. In case of global war, we believe we can stay friend even when we fight on the opposite sites.

CCC and NEW enjoy the friendship established during war time, but that does not made us soft to each other.

We honor our friend, but just not the way you think we should, perhaps.

2. Good luck for our friend for doing the right thing. As much as we love them as friend, so long there is not mutual / reciprocal commitment for each other, their business stays theirs.

As for our treaty partner, we will voice our disagreement with their action, and if they disregard our opinion, we will drop them.

Morality in CN is ill-defined. But there are of course things that is really wrong that we won't tolerate.

While I can see some justifiable motives for bringing down the "Hegemony", I believe many are just bandwagon-ing to receive a share of the "winning cake". Some others, joined the Karma war for revenge. How many of them would join for "doing the right thing" if they were on the losing sides?

P.S. Suryanto Tan we served together in the GPA a long time back. Congratulations on building your alliance so well over these past years.

I remembered you, well, Ch33kY. Thank you.

As much I would love to take the credit for it, I am not the one responsible for the success of the alliance today. We have a lot of dedicated members and support from the friendly alliances.

Edited by suryanto tan

1. If our close friend do not want to share a treaty with us, when they attacked, the best we can offer is condemning the aggression and issuing a moral support. In case of global war, we believe we can stay friend even when we fight on the opposite sites.

CCC and NEW enjoy the friendship established during war time, but that does not made us soft to each other.

We honor our friend, but just not the way you think we should, perhaps.

2. Good luck for our friend for doing the right thing. As much as we love them as friend, so long there is not mutual / reciprocal commitment for each other, their business stays theirs.

As for our treaty partner, we will voice our disagreement with their action, and if they disregard our opinion, we will drop them.

Morality in CN is ill-defined. But there are of course things that is really wrong that we won't tolerate.

While I can see some justifiable motives for bringing down the "Hegemony", I believe many are just bandwagon-ing to receive a share of the "winning cake". Some others, joined the Karma war for revenge. How many of them would join for "doing the right thing" if they were on the losing sides?

Nice answer. Thank you very much suryanto tan.