Nusantara First Press Conference

suryanto tan

NEWFlag.png

Dear fellow citizens of Planet Bob,

Greeting from your friendly Indonesian neighbor.

It has been one and a half year since we declared our existence in Planet Bob. Ever since our existence, we have tried to be friend with you and many alliances in Planet Bob. But despite of our efforts, today, many of you still find us as strangers. Many of you have not even heard about us.

Our efforts to establish diplomatic relation with you and your alliance, has always been difficult due to the language barrier. Indonesian speaks Indonesian, not English.

While I cannot promise greater participation from us in the future (unless you come to our forum and give free English lesson), we will strengthen our effort to know you more and made us known better.

We are not damn isolationist, but look at us, we looked like one.

As part of the Nusantara effort to be friend with you, here is the Nusantara Press Conference. Feel free to ask question about us. We will try to answer the best we could.

Quick Fact about Nusantara Elite Warriors:

1. Nusantara Elite Warriors (NEW) is a nation based alliance, an Indonesian alliance.

2. The government of Nusantara Elite Warriors (NEW) is modeled after the Majapahit Empire, an ancient Kingdom in Indonesian archipelago.

3. Current government of Nusantara Elite Warriors:

Mahaprabu: Cyrus0321

Mahapatih: Gantanx

Mahamentri Hino: Flyangel

Tumenggung: Alpha Number 8

Patih Amancanegara: Sang Amurwabhumi

Mahamentri Halu: Lutmil

Mahamentri Sirikan: Uchin_uchinax.

4. Our irc channel is at #indo @coldfront.net and our forum is at http://cnusantara.com

5. More fact to be added ...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the Karma war a learning experience for you guys? If so, what major things (military, political, etc) do you guys plan to change/have changed since then?

Edit: The way I phrased that made it sound like you guys did poorly, when in fact you were the toughest opponents GR had to face. However anybody can learn from a situation like that which is what I was getting at.

Edited by Drai

We have been preparing for that particular war for months. The war was a blast and is the most fun we have ever had.

Yes, it is a learning experience for our members on how to fight the war better, if that is your question.

If you meant to ask whether we regret of being where we were in the last war, No. We do not regret any of that. :)

We do not mind we lost the last war, and we won't be intentionally siding with one side just to win the war.

edit:

Was the Karma war a learning experience for you guys? If so, what major things (military, political, etc) do you guys plan to change/have changed since then?

Edit: The way I phrased that made it sound like you guys did poorly, when in fact you were the toughest opponents GR had to face. However anybody can learn from a situation like that which is what I was getting at.

Edited by suryanto tan

We have been preparing for that particular war for months. The war was a blast and is the most fun we have ever had.

Yes, it is a learning experience for our members on how to fight the war better, if that is your question.

If you meant to ask whether we regret of being where we were in the last war, No. We do not regret any of that. :)

We do not mind we lost the last war, and we won't be intentionally siding with one side just to win the war.

edit:

That was mostly what I meant, but also what did you learn about some of the alliances you were involved with? Gain/lose respect?

That was mostly what I meant, but also what did you learn about some of the alliances you were involved with? Gain/lose respect?

We were very disappointed when the mass cancellation on NPO happened. Not because we like NPO (hell we do not even know them), but because that is not what we expect from our allies.

We lost a lot of respect for them, some has restored our faith in them, but some others will be forever remembered as coward.

Edited by suryanto tan

How many members do you guys have, and do you have a protector?

Also, how do you guys go around finding other Indonesians to play with?

We are less than 10 members, and currently has no protector. :P

Most of our members come from an offsite forum, Kaskus.us.

Kaskus.us is often considered as Indonesian largest online community.

What's your favorite, and least favorite, meme?

Never really think about it.

Care to give an example ? Perhaps we do not have one.

Edit: I just realized that I reply to each question in separated post. Is this a violation to forum rules?

Edited by suryanto tan

I know NEW does not have a ton of treaty partners. How did you happen to run into those alliances you are treatied with in the first place?

Most are from personal relation between leaders and some others are team color related.

For example, I was in The Order of Light long time ago when it was still a small alliance (NS wise). Gantanx and some of our members was in TPF. For FEAR, we talked on a lot of issue before we treatied with them. They are good people.

We have also turn down a lot of other treaty offer. Likewise, we also have been turn down by some others. We learned that calling some one as your allies or being called as allies is much more than obligation. As gay as it might sound to you, love plays here.

Who are your closest friends that you are not treatied to?

Top of my head: Poison Clan (Twisted Rebel), WAPA, CCC, Mushroom Kingdom, iFOK (Arexes).

And I won't be picking the closest one because many government members and members of our alliance are establishing friendship here and there in different front.

What are your core values as an alliance?

The core value is not clearly defined. We have never put a thought on it. But from day one, the new member that join us, are well aware of the war loving nature of the members.

We are nation based alliance, and we bond together naturally as brothers.

Who are alliances you feel share similar values with?

We like alliances that is good at war. We have come to admire the like of FOK, Mushroom Kingdom, among others.

I do not know if that answer your question. I hope it does. If not, please rephrase your question again.

Thanks for asking.

What the hell kinda attitude is that?

You'll never make it.

Also: What does the X in GanTanX stand for? Is he like GanTan the 10th?

What the hell kinda attitude is that?

You'll never make it.

NO. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT!

John Locke: "Don't tell me what I can't do".

I assume you are joking, thus, I won't preach you any further. :P

Nation based alliances are the best. What trait did you guys bring to your alliance that helped make you the great alliance you are?

Do you have a goal as an alliance that you are trying to achieve?

I respect you guys as a fighting alliance and would both love and hate I to fight you. Is there an alliance you respect in the same way but would love to fight?

With Indonesian being a requirement and Indonesia having a population of about 230m is getting a sanction something you have considered?

Most impressive and least impressive opponent in a war?

I want to be the 1st in my alliance to make 100 nuclear strikes and take 50 nuclear strikes. Who is your most nuked nation and who has done the most nuking?

Who do you see as the top 5 fighting alliances not counting yourselves?

Edited by Alterego

Also, how do you guys go around finding other Indonesians to play with?

We stole it from another games :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

With Indonesian being a requirement and Indonesia having a population of about 230m is getting a sanction something you have considered?

if only 0,01 % of Indonesian population join us... hahahahahha. No, we were never consider to get into a sanction race. but don't mind if we do :P

Edited by tukangsate

Nation based alliances are the best. What trait did you guys bring to your alliance that helped make you the great alliance you are?

well, with most of us are know each others in RL and on the other games we played, i think Friendship and solidarity is the most trait that bring us together...

Do you have a goal as an alliance that you are trying to achieve?

100% nukes capable nations :D

I respect you guys as a fighting alliance and would both love and hate I to fight you. Is there an alliance you respect in the same way but would love to fight?

Valhalla :)

What Tukang Sate's said

Most impressive and least impressive opponent in a war?

Most Impressive : Greenland Republic

Least Impressive : Dark Fist

I want to be the 1st in my alliance to make 100 nuclear strikes and take 50 nuclear strikes. Who is your most nuked nation and who has done the most nuking?

i don't think anyone has ever fired 100 Nuclear Strikes in NEW, however i do think i have taken around 50 nuclear..

Who do you see as the top 5 fighting alliances not counting yourselves?

Mushroom Kingdom, FOK, BAPS, Valhalla and NpO

Also: What does the X in GanTanX stand for? Is he like GanTan the 10th?

LOL, it's not even a word..i was just typing it because i thought it was a cool name at the time :P

I respect you guys a lot, not just for being good fighters, but being able to have a strong community consisting only out of Indonesian speaking people... We at FOK know how hard that can be. ;)

Just one question really:

What's your opinion of FOK, and Dutch in general?