Anarcho Jesse's Tech-buying Extrrrravanganza

Anarcho Jesse

DO YOU DESIRE TO TRADE OBSCENE AMOUNTS OF TECH FOR OBSCENE AMOUNTS OF CASH?

NO?

THEN GET OUT, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE.

But if you answered yes, pay attention closely and act quickly-- I only have so many slots to fill (giggity)! If you want to make some good cash, grow strong, and be well-liked, sell your soul to the corporate sector, eat your Wheaties, and be a weak-willed push-over. But if you want to make some extra pixels, all you have to do is guarantee that you can provide 50 tech every 10 days on the button!

What are the benefits, you ask? Well, let me list them for you:

• Every 10 days in an alternating fashion, you send me 50 tech or I send you 3 million cash.
  • If you're ever in a defensive war that isn't related to alliance obligations, I will personally bankroll you and contribute the maximum amount of aid that I can. Your pain is my pain. Mi casa su casa, su casa mi casa.
  • When it begins to become unprofitable for you to keep selling tech and our arrangement draws to a close, you will be given the option of receiving either 2 tech or 2 million cash (your choice!) for each transaction we had! That's right! By working with me, you're insuring yourself a little something for the future!

So act now, and get in on this while you still can!