1000 Days of Cyber Nations

King Death II

Let's all be !@#$%bags in an OOC thread!!!!

I find everyone's personal histories interesting, they inform us of their current actions.

KDII, you stick it out where most would run. Learn each time, keep having fun.

edit: I accidentally wrote a poem for your 1000 day anniversary.

Edited by Schattenmann

King Death, I've seen you in the news a lot lately. You are an interesting character. Keep having fun dude. :)

That public nuisance banner is pretty sweet. I might have to steal that for my own sig on Sparta boards. >_>

EDIT: I fail at english

Edited by Pearl

Your nation is older then mine? weak. I miss the NTO too good times there. Anyway keep on keeping on. You'll find some place that enjoys your special brand of play style.

On a side note that polar mask is pretty awesome.

Hey I remember you! :P I really couldnt find a new home after NTO so I created my own as UED :D

well to be honest Paragon Ascendancy fell apart due to rifts being formed amongst the members. Some members wanted to be neutral in the WotC/SPW war, while most wanted to join in the fight alongside our protectors, MK. This caused some members to leave and join neutral alliances (in the war) and due to even after that, dragging of feet to join the war, others- including myself- left and joined alliances involved in the war. Then, PA did join the war but got whooped on and due to lack of members (hell, i was gov and left due to the fact that feet were being dragged on us joining the war) and gov, it just collapsed internally. Though short-lived, i do miss PA and if not for the war, it may have done quite well.

I miss PA too :(

Although it's where I found out that I'm a terrible leader, I loved the community. I agree with you, had it not been for the way we may still be thriving.