1000 Days of Cyber Nations

King Death II

So my nation is 1000 days old! All I can say that it has been a hell of a 3 years and I've loved all of it. I guess its customary to tell my life's story so far, so here it is. My memory is fuzzy and some stuff might be out of place. Im using wiki to help but eh lol

When I first joined CN I was a noob. I spent a few days unalligned and could not decide on an alliance. I went to IRC and talked with a few people and they said that either GATO or FAN would be good alliances to join. I applied to FAN but since I was not 18 years old, I was denied. I was curious about GATO but I never really applied but instead went to NPO and was accepted. Literally like a week into me being in NPO, GW3 started and I did my part in the war on NPOs side. I also ate my first nuke on Sunday 5/27/2007 11:11:36 AM, I was pretty happy that I had experienced a nuke yet sad that my nation was in ruins. More wars followed and more great alliances disbanded all at my hands. As I reminisce on that time, I feel bad playing a role in the death of LUE, /b/, NAAC, VE, GOLD etc. but as a noob I did not pay attention to the other side. I listened to my superiors and took their words as truth. Around October, I was expelled from NPO for what they say was channel raiding but since I was logged off of IRC, that was impossible. As expected I got angry at NPO and had heated discussions with Moo and especially Koona. I think around this time, Ivan was being couped and I put my support to Ivan. (I STILL :wub: you!) I then joined MCXA but was kicked out a week later after NPO talked to MCXA gov about me being kicked from NPO. I then went to NpO where I fought against UJP in the UJP War. I helped kill UJP and co as I was again only listening to this time NpO superiors and taking their word as truth. About this time I began to be more active on the CN forums and kinda got to hear the other side, but again I was just another NpO drone. I was later kicked out of NpO for making a tasteless joke about HannaH and I then went to Koona and had an argument with him which led to me being ZI'd. I was ZI'd and shortly after my ZI I joined the NTO (Northern Treaty Organization) and they rebuilt me back to my original strength in 2 weeks. It was an amazing feat and I am still greatful to them for that. I miss em. Fast forward a bit, NTO merges with NOI to form Carpe Diem. I left CD a few weeks before War of the Coalition and joined The Righteous Fist for a few days but got bored and left. I then went and joined The Paragon Ascendancy but shortly after that, it fell apart and I was homeless again. I then joined MK and fought in the War of the Coalition in which I got to kick $@! and take names. You all know what happens in that so I wont go in to it much but a week after WoTC was over, I was kicked from MK because of some stuff I said in TE as a joke. I dont even remember what it was anymore :P After I was kicked, I went back to Carpe Diem and later became the Deputy Director of Defense under Bionic Redhead. Fast Forward to when Ivan returns and creates NSO. I leave CD again and join NSO. A week or 2 into my membership I leave NSO because I didnt fit in, TBH. I go unalligned for a while but later get recruited to FnKA but after a few weeks I leave to join Athens for the impending Karma War. I fight in Karma in Athens and as the war starts to wind down I leave Athens to form UED with Roofus. 6 months later, here I am after countless hours of UED drama writing this wall of text.

It has been a great 3 years and I hope I can spend another few years with an excellent community of friends and allies.

Heres to another 3 years!

beer-styles1.jpg

Edited by King Death II

Is it just me or your 1000 days revolve around you being kicked from alliances or the alliance you're in dying? With one or two rare exceptions.
You were kicked out for being a !@#$%.

I don't think it's just you Lucy lol.

Is it just me or your 1000 days revolve around you being kicked from alliances or the alliance you're in dying? With one or two rare exceptions.

well to be honest Paragon Ascendancy fell apart due to rifts being formed amongst the members. Some members wanted to be neutral in the WotC/SPW war, while most wanted to join in the fight alongside our protectors, MK. This caused some members to leave and join neutral alliances (in the war) and due to even after that, dragging of feet to join the war, others- including myself- left and joined alliances involved in the war. Then, PA did join the war but got whooped on and due to lack of members (hell, i was gov and left due to the fact that feet were being dragged on us joining the war) and gov, it just collapsed internally. Though short-lived, i do miss PA and if not for the war, it may have done quite well.