Rebirth of a relationship

Ezequiel

Continued from http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=74822

As Constance Philips 747 was picked up on the radar, the jet was directed to the government airstrip a few miles from the palace. After landing she was quickly moved to the Palace to meet Nebu.

'Welcome to my glorious nation of Taiwan, Ms. Philips. I am Emperor Nebu as you know, how about we sit and get this started?'

Constance looked out over the strait as the plane turned into the Taiwanese airspace. All she could see was blue water, sparkling like a thousand diamonds in the bright Australasian sun. The neatly wrapped package that was sitting in front of Constance on the table shifted position slightly, indicating that it was time to descend into Taiwan. Constance walked over to the mirror and looked herself over, making sure every detail was perfect for the emperor.

Time to make my first foreign meeting a good one.. Constance smiled and brushed her peroxide blonde hair back. It was time for the games to begin.

---

After what seemed like an eternity, Constance stepped off the jet and onto the Taiwanese soil. The package that was on the table was safely stowed under her arm as Constance was whisked away to the Palace. After entering the palace grounds, Constance walked confidently up towards the main building, waiting for the Emperor as her hands were clasped around the package.

'Welcome to my glorious nation of Taiwan, Ms. Philips. I am Emperor Nebu as you know, how about we sit and get this started?'

Constance smiled, "thank you so much for allowing me into your glorious country. My leader, Michael sends his warmest regards, along with this package for you."

When Nebu opened the package, he would find two of the best wines Annihilation had to offer, a Sauvignon Blanc and a Pinot Gris.