Damn it Feels Good to Be a Gangsta

Goose

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative my dear Brendan. PIAT is merely a fancy NAP an ODP contains an actual defense clause but theyre right down at the bottom of the treaty ladder fwiw

"Optional Military Aid" (PIAT) and "Optional Defence" (ODP) are exactly the same thing, unless you intend to fill your ally's aid slots with soldiers (would probably be considered an act of war anyway). Both are fancy NAPs.

"Optional Military Aid" (PIAT) and "Optional Defence" (ODP) are exactly the same thing, unless you intend to fill your ally's aid slots with soldiers (would probably be considered an act of war anyway). Both are fancy NAPs.

Muahaha. We have already sowed the seeds of dissention within CSN.

Phase II is right on track.

OADP? -_-

I really think that people should stop of signing optional treaties(ODPs, OADPs), if you didn't trust in someone enough to sign a MDP then sign a PIAT(I'm not fan of these too) or wait till you know them better to sign a MDP.

If anything the CC and KARMA war in general shows that if the soft ties of social obligation aren't there, then no matter what Hard ties of a treaty there are, people will try to duck out. So 'trust' to sign a MDP is pretty irrelevant, because the same effect will happen, and perhaps a greater effect from an ODAP as a MDAP if the social ties/mutual obligation is stronger in the former.

I assure you my good man, we fully intend to use every method possible to get our @#$% kicked in a war :P

CSN are masochists. Their dungeon is quite impressive. When I kidnapped Lord Brendan this time last year he was well prepared.

Good treaty, but I still wish you guys would've approved the one I made.

Kev, your futile efforts to prevent me from annoying the CN populace will be for naught. Mark my words.

But anyway, glad to finally put our friendship down on paper

o/CSN

o/Corp

Edited by Legend of the Skies

Good treaty, but I still wish you guys would've approved the one I made.

Kev, your futile efforts to prevent me from annoying the CN populace will be for naught. Mark my words.

But anyway, glad to finally put our friendship down on paper

o/CSN

o/Corp

Indeed, this is my new favorite treaty. till i figure out how to work the movie Tombstone into a treaty