An unOfficial Announcement from Orbit Black

Confusion

I hereby Declare the MHA v. SWAT and OB a victory for OB and SWAT as MHA has lost over 60k NS and is still losing more.

Salute to MHA, you weren't so tough at all, I was expecting more <_<

and please don't even mention that they where at war with OP

#1 not everyone was fighting

#2 MHA had enough time to rebuild

#3 It's TE and they outnumbered OB and SWAT

Make Comments

Remember this is an unOfficial announcement it's not official till Qazzian posts it

Edited by marcus the great

I fail to see why victory dances are needed when white peace should be sufficient in any war.

I hope this is a lie and MHA turns you over.

Also, why are you making these unofficial announcements? Shouldn't the other guy who is actually in charge make the announcement or ask you to make it, in which case it'd be official?

For Shame Marcus, this is why I said you weren't a leader.

You're lucky you aren't in my range or I'd go and destroy Orbit Black's top 3 nations, wishing you were one. This is how you make enemies, not friends after a war.

You attacked a ravaged alliance that had given full support to LE's charge on OP. MHA was hit the hardest after their good friends LE.

I hereby decree Marcus is sentenced to ZI next round if he leads or is in government of any alliance.

...I don't have a problem with the ZI, I have a problem with the "next round".

It's the only time I'll be able to touch him <_<

Normally you know I wouldn't do it, but I am tired of his shenanigans, and it gives him time to fix the situation.

Besides, you don't have to agree with my decision.

It's the only time I'll be able to touch him <_<

Normally you know I wouldn't do it, but I am tired of his shenanigans, and it gives him time to fix the situation.

Besides, you don't have to agree with my decision.

True, true, and also true. Have fun then ;).