my cyber nation story - related to NPO

ktantonet

my nation link:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=361932

1. I started this game 2 months ago - i wanted to play alone and grow with tech deals.

2. I gained my tech with wars.

- i always attacked alliancc from small alliances

- always offer peace

- never used missiles/air

3. I put about 50 nations in anarchy. maybe i deserve it.

4. I attacked this nation

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=295932

5. same day 3 antions of New Polar Order decalred war on me. w/o any warnings. i asked them what they wants .but they ignored. i started a post at NPO forum. and 1 guy said that they attacked me because i attacked their protected nation

6. I defended well - they had huge looses, but they just want to destroy me.

7. yesterday i commited suicide .sold all soldiers and i did some tech deals

i will deleted my nation asap.

8. my questions?

A. why they didn't warned me?

B. what they wants? money? tech? it seems they attack for fun

C. look at this player 'about info'. how could i know he is protected.

- explanation?

my nation link:

1. I started this game 2 months ago - i wanted to play alone and grow with tech deals.

- always offer peace

5. same day 3 antions of New Polar Order decalred war on me. w/o any warnings. i asked them what they wants .but they ignored. i started a post at NPO forum. and 1 guy said that they attacked me because i attacked their protected nation

8. my questions?

- explanation?

Those damn Polar's. I hate them too. All they do is just attack for fun and be noobs at this game. /sarcasm

You mess with our nations or allies, you die. That simple.

-omfg

edit: We are NpO, not NPO.

Also, we didnt attack you ALL in the same day. We waited. How else would we get the stagger?

Edited by omfghi2u2

my nation link:

- always offer peace

8. my questions?

- explanation?

Just a note, the New Polar Order should be refered to as NpO, as opposed to the New Pacific Order, who are known as NPO. -edit: dammit, ninja'd <_<

A. Personally, I'd say you're a tech raider, so you deserve what you get, but it really depends, did you hit them with CMs and Air attacks?

B. They are/were probably planning to bring you down to Zero Infrastructure, then let you go, maybe.

C. Well, you can't tell, although since he's in an alliance, it's a risk you take. In future you'd probably be better off sticking to None.

Edited by Ellis

You attacked our protectorate so we attacked you. Many tech raiders have better luck avoiding this problem by using such resources as CN wiki where a quick search will reveal that TKTB is a protectorate of NpO. Do your research thoroughly before raiding and you won't run into this problem in the future.

You don't have to delete your nation if you don't want to, by the way. You can just ride the existing wars out and be on your merry way.

They probably did try warning people for a bit, at some stage. I did. Doesnt normally work very well. We demand reparations and you agree to pay them, but never do. Converts a nice fun war into a painful and boring collection problem that can take weeks and make no one happy.

Much more satisfying and effective just to give offenders a good smacking around first, then the warning after.

They attacked you for violating their protection, simple as that. It appears one has already posted and they intend to simply smack you for a single war cycle and then forget about you. Polaris is merciful.

Well whats done is done I suppose. In the future just know that you need to research your targets more thoroughly via the search bar on these forums and the CN wiki. Good luck to you after you 'serve your time', so to speak.

Edited by James Maximus

EVIL NPO ATTACKING LITTLE NATIONS!1!11!1

Bah, somebody said it before I could. :P

Tech raiding is usually an at your own risk thing, and you should have known that going in. You would have been better off not doing it at all, or at the very least sticking to None only. Looks like Polaris is going to let you off after this cycle of war is over, afterwards just go join a decent sized alliance that can feed you plenty of legit tech deals.

Well you attacked many nations without offering reps and not even willing to negotiate in the first place. After NpO is done with you, you can expect Tetris to come knocking at your doors.

Edit: Meh you got nothing left to burn besides land anyways. Hope you learned a lesson and have fun in the future, just don't raid my home boys.

Edited by Logan

This seems to be a problem of understanding. You cant just attack nations with an alliance affilation. The main point of alliances is to protect nations from attacks. Try to talk to the according government members of the alliances you attacked and see if you can make it up to them. Most people are pretty reasonable.

my nation link:

- always offer peace

Well, at least you know how to tech raid unlike some people...

Karma has a way of racking up usually.

What you will learn from alliance politics that usually when you attack a protected nation of an organized alliance, you will be hit with retaliation. Hard. Don't just get up and quit though. Either stick it out, learn your lesson, and perhaps after the sortie is over with, stick around the CN Boards and see how alliances function. You can do that, or just reroll and continue your tech raiding ways. Either or, it's up to you.

my nation link:

- always offer peace

8. my questions?

- explanation?

"Ktantonet, if that is your real name, next time do your research. I am certain that you shall learn one important lesson from this which is the fact you shouldn't engage in acts of war and not expect to be punished for it. As far as I am concerned, I hope you enjoy your ZI as you clearly broke the rules set by your former protectors when engaging in warfare with Goldenchild, therefore, I have no sympathy for you. May I also point out that during the same time you raided the TKTB nation you also raided a nation of Epicurean? As far as I am concerned you have constantly diced with danger and therefore, you will be punished for this.

Your third question 3 is obsolete... I thought that tech raiders actually checked out others on the AA to search for if they are protected? I am certain if you saw mine and James' 'About Us' page, you would have seen that the Killer Turtle Brigade is in fact protected by the New Polar Order.

In regards to your first question, I don't believe you were warned as it seemed that you knew what you were doing. Do raiders give notice to those who they raid... I do not think so, because if they did, it wouldn't be raiding, therefore you should take it like a man and enjoy the suffering you have given out to all of those nations you raided. If you can't take it, why do you give it out?

In conclusion, please research your targets before you end up like this guy, because really... who needs another smouldering wreck of a nation toxifying the atmosphere of the world... wait a minute, seems like my nuclear testing has been completed, I must review the readouts for this. So from me, the Archduke of Awesome, I bid you farewell."