World Federation Anouncement

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the whole convoluted nature this whole event had, you guys have come forth to admit your mistakes with class. Let this post be a reminder of the facts that:

We all make mistakes

Despite the craziness that sometimes ensues during a conflict and the animosity that arises from said conflict, there are still some people out there who are brave enough to come forth and admit when they are wrong and work toward fixing the issue.

In any case, I'm sure it's going to be a long time before we see another incident like this occur from you guys ;)

So is VE, or at the least certain members of VE, going to come in and apologise for their part in escalating this whole thing with their 'screenshots are faked' hurf durf lark or is their behaviour in all of this going to be ignored?

Oh, and congrats to WF and UED for resolving this situation.

So is VE, or at the least certain members of VE, going to come in and apologise for their part in escalating this whole thing with their 'screenshots are faked' hurf durf lark or is their behaviour in all of this going to be ignored?

I'd bet on "ignored" if I were you. To the World Federation and the Entente, thanks a bunch for proving hypocrisy is alive and well in the 'verse today. Be seeing y'all around.

Oh, and congrats to WF and UED for resolving this situation.

I'd say a big never on the screenshot part, considering VE didn't fake anything. As for escalating, our apologies have gone out a few times to UED through the several threads you hyenas are feeding off.

If you read and understood the resolution, it was Rajistani who did this false screenshot and gave it to us (us being wF and VE in the joint channel we were discussing in during the investigation). Delusional Leader was a multi of his along with I believe another name in wF the mod tells us.

If you wish to understand further - discuss it with wF government.

I'd say a big never on the screenshot part, considering VE didn't fake anything. As for escalating, our apologies have gone out a few times to UED through the several threads you hyenas are feeding off.

If you read and understood the resolution, it was Rajistani who did this false screenshot and gave it to us (us being wF and VE in the joint channel we were discussing in during the investigation). Delusional Leader was a multi of his along with I believe another name in wF the mod tells us.

If you wish to understand further - discuss it with wF government.

I never stated that VE faked anything nor do I have any reason to discuss anything further. I was merely wondering if VE were going to apologise to UED for some of their members going rabid over the false evidence provided. Even a fool can see that some of VE were so blinded by something that they never once bothered to look into the questions brought up by people going 'Hang on a tic, something isn't right here'.

I was merely curious as to whether or not humility was part and parcel for VE when they were clearly in the wrong about said information provided them.

I never stated that VE faked anything nor do I have any reason to discuss anything further. I was merely wondering if VE were going to apologise to UED for some of their members going rabid over the false evidence provided. Even a fool can see that some of VE were so blinded by something that they never once bothered to look into the questions brought up by people going 'Hang on a tic, something isn't right here'.

I was merely curious as to whether or not humility was part and parcel for VE when they were clearly in the wrong about said information provided them.

Our 'parcels' will be handled in private. Our public handlings are already about. If you really want to know, do some more reading yourself. Otherwise, leave it be. It's done and cleared up.

Pretty sure I saw a VE Gov stating they were curious as to why everyone thinks VE cares so much about their PR. So with that said, no I am guessing a public apology will not happen. Just seems like it would be so easy to give a public apology and it would appease the masses. Just sayin', I do not think anyone would look down on them for it. Surely there are some people looking down on them for not doing it. It's like a free pass for some good PR that you do not have to pay for.

Edited by Lenex

If alliances posted public apologies for their members posting opinions, this forum would be clogged with them. Viridia's role in this matter has been nothing more than supporting an ally, an ally which has realised it made a mistake and (with Viridian backing) sought to make right that which was wrongly done because of that mistake. The people who deserve an apology – UED – are getting one with a big present wrapped up next to the note of apology.

As for 'hypocrisy', I'm not really sure how realising you made a mistake and then making it right is hypocritical. Can you point out where WF or VE has said that making things right after a mistake is wrong?