A Somber Note from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see your recent conversion to pacifism hasn't affected your commitment to being a jackass.

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, sir. There's no need for name calling, as if you had paid close attention, I commended both parties for ending this treaty amicably. Perhaps you have quoted something by someone else in error?

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, sir. There's no need for name calling, as if you had paid close attention, I commended both parties for ending this treaty amicably. Perhaps you have quoted something by someone else in error?

why, no, i don't believe i did.

I wish you all the best for the future, TORN.

We appreciate everyone's kind words. We in TORN still have much love for MK, but unfortunately we are just going separate ways.

In several internal reviews/discussions since Karma, most MK members didn't really know TORN, much less care enough to justify a high level treaty. Govt. tried to revive the treaty in response and give things a chance to improve for several months, but it didn't really go anywhere.

This was a two way street. Lets be clear about that.

TORN has seemed kind of reclusive lately.

This sentiment has been expressed a number of times in this thread. Glad to hear that everybody is so interested in hearing what is new with us. We're around. Come on over and chat with us at #torn, we'd love to have you.

But to allay everyone's fears, we are around. We just don't think we need to be clogging up the OWF to prove that we exist. Tbqf today's politics are pretty stupid. The OWF recently has been a bunch of talk, but very little action, alongside DoE's, self-glorifying stat announcements, and unneeded election results. We're all about actions, and when everybody is ready to do rather than posture and talk we'll be part of those discussions. Until then, we'll be chilling and keeping it real while working to prepare ourself for that day.

And yet, somehow, TORN just came the better out of this.

While I appreciate the sentiment, i does sadden us that circumstances have forced us our separate ways.

We appreciate everyone's kind words. We in TORN still have much love for MK, but unfortunately we are just going separate ways.

This was a two way street. Lets be clear about that.

This sentiment has been expressed a number of times in this thread. Glad to hear that everybody is so interested in hearing what is new with us. We're around. Come on over and chat with us at #torn, we'd love to have you.

But to allay everyone's fears, we are around. We just don't think we need to be clogging up the OWF to prove that we exist. Tbqf today's politics are pretty stupid. The OWF recently has been a bunch of talk, but very little action, alongside DoE's, self-glorifying stat announcements, and unneeded election results. We're all about actions, and when everybody is ready to do rather than posture and talk we'll be part of those discussions. Until then, we'll be chilling and keeping it real while working to prepare ourself for that day.

While I appreciate the sentiment, i does sadden us that circumstances have forced us our separate ways.

I hope you've changed from your Karma war days, or the only action you'll be doing is sitting with your tail between your legs when an ally comes to you for help. That's not the point of this thread though.

Good luck MK, I know you don't need it, but I'm throwing it out there for ya anyways.

I hope you've changed from your Karma war days, or the only action you'll be doing is sitting with your tail between your legs when an ally comes to you for help. That's not the point of this thread though.

No, that is not the point of the thread. Very astute of you.

Good luck MK, I know you don't need it, but I'm throwing it out there for ya anyways.

It's cute that you pretend to know what you're talking about. You should stick to the point of the thread.

It's cute that you pretend to know what you're talking about. You should stick to the point of the thread.

Such negativity for what amounts to nothing. Please refrain from doing this in the future, as if you're not here to wish MK and TORN well in their travels, then you might consider not being here to begin with.

MK and TORN are both fine alliances and they do not deserve to be sullied by the likes of you, good sir. Please work towards peace in the future, you will find is better for you than what you are attempting.

Such negativity for what amounts to nothing. Please refrain from doing this in the future, as if you're not here to wish MK and TORN well in their travels, then you might consider not being here to begin with.

MK and TORN are both fine alliances and they do not deserve to be sullied by the likes of you, good sir. Please work towards peace in the future, you will find is better for you than what you are attempting.

I don't see how (rightfully) standing up for TORN is sullying said alliance.