A Somber Note from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TORN certainly got their money's worth out of this one ;). Since TORN seem to have completely disappeared from the world stage, I'm guessing communication issues are at the heart of this one.

TORN is also not the alliance she once was. Over time things change, but im still really sad to see this treaty go.

Excellent! Anything that "keeps the peace" and doesn't at all increase the tension is something I love to see. Why, I absolutely LOVE torn anyway, and I would seriously HATE to see any sort of harm come to them. I mean, it's not as though they don't have anything bad coming to them, or atleast deserving to come to them!

Man, peace sucks.

I am saddened to see the diminishing relationship between two fine alliances, though I do hope that they will continue to serve the greater good and ensure that there is nothing but peace between them.

My hat's off to both Mushroom Kingdom and The Order of Righteous Nations for ending this treaty quite amicably. Hopefully they will continue to have a fruitful relationship behind the scenes.

It was signed on January 18th of this year. It survived quite a lot, including the devastating Karma War. Politics is not a motivation for this cancellation, though I can see where people would think it is.

That's why I respect you and your alliance a great deal.

TORN certainly got their money's worth out of this one ;). Since TORN seem to have completely disappeared from the world stage, I'm guessing communication issues are at the heart of this one.

TORN has been basically inactive/dead for a while now.

In several internal reviews/discussions since Karma, most MK members didn't really know TORN, much less care enough to justify a high level treaty. Govt. tried to revive the treaty in response and give things a chance to improve for several months, but it didn't really go anywhere.

And yet, somehow, TORN just came the better out of this.

Wow, I should have listened to the people who wanted reps from UBD. It'd be wise to realize when someone was generous and forgiving to you when you screwed up royally.

And on topic, sad to see this treaty go but if the communication isn't there, neither should the treaty. TORN was always a class act. They ran the diplomatic blockade on MK at the time and got through to our ports.

Edited by AirMe

Excellent! Anything that "keeps the peace" and doesn't at all increase the tension is something I love to see. Why, I absolutely LOVE torn anyway, and I would seriously HATE to see any sort of harm come to them. I mean, it's not as though they don't have anything bad coming to them, or atleast deserving to come to them!

Man, peace sucks.

Good to see your recent conversion to pacifism hasn't affected your commitment to being a jackass.

Wow, I should have listened to the people who wanted reps from UBD. It'd be wise to realize when someone was generous and forgiving to you when you screwed up royally.

I don't think I'd have allowed it. They can feel free to bluster all they please - so long as they do not commit the crimes against us that they did, I'm perfectly capable of laughing at those of them who bluster at us.