A little CN statistic

Tarikmo

The NS of CN forum posters  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My nations strength: 40,001-60,000 Nation Strength <-- Damn rogues

My guess for the minority: 180,001-200,000 Nation Strength <-- There simply are not enough people there to form the majority. So its simple

My guess for the majority: 0-20,000 Nation Strength <-- With most of NPO in the sick bay from the last war, a lot of their posters are in this region. Either that, or 20,001-40,000

Honestly, it depends on how you want to define "minority". If you want to define it solely based on number of people, then yes, 180-200k nations are definitely the minority. If you do it based upon percentage of people, then I've got to say that 0-20k is more than likely the minority.

Example (numbers purely for example purposes and probably nowhere near accurate):

Say 5 of 9 nations of 180-200k NS are active and 7500 of 20000 nations 0-20k NS are active.

Numbers: 180-200k nations are definitely the minority as 5<7500

Percentage: 0-20K nations are the minority as 55.5%>37.5%

For this poll, I took the percentage approach, therefore selecting 0-20k.

Honestly, it depends on how you want to define "minority". If you want to define it solely based on number of people, then yes, 180-200k nations are definitely the minority. If you do it based upon percentage of people, then I've got to say that 0-20k is more than likely the minority.

Example (numbers purely for example purposes and probably nowhere near accurate):

Say 5 of 9 nations of 180-200k NS are active and 7500 of 20000 nations 0-20k NS are active.

Numbers: 180-200k nations are definitely the minority as 5<7500

Percentage: 0-20K nations are the minority as 55.5%>37.5%

For this poll, I took the percentage approach, therefore selecting 0-20k.

That fairly obviously wasn't the intended question, though, especially in light of the first question on the poll.

And are they all OWF posters? I don't really see what you're trying to say...

There have to be more active OWF'ers in that group than their are in the 180-200K group due to their sheer size. >180K only has 9 players, I'm 100% sure there are more players active on this forum with a nation below 20K then a mere 9 players.

There have to be more active OWF'ers in that group than their are in the 180-200K group due to their sheer size. >180K only has 9 players, I'm 100% sure there are more players active on this forum with a nation below 20K then a mere 9 players.

And that's assuming all 9 of them are posters in the first place

/wave from 3 NS nation

And that's assuming all 9 of them are posters in the first place

/wave from 3 NS nation

Yeah, long time players often forget that getting to 20K even if you play perfectly(without cheating) probably takes more then 100 days.

A handful of active OWF'ers with a nation under 20K

Ivan Moldavi

Ragashingo

Rebel Virginia

Trotskysrevenge

Dilber

Cortath

Doitzel

I see my nation as a tool, I think most of the above mentioned players also have that feeling.

My nations strength: 60,001 - 80,000 Nation Strength

My guess for the minority: 180,000 - 200,000 Nation Strength

My guess for the majority: 20,001 - 40,000 Nation Strength

Seriously, almost every poster that frequents these boards has a 20,001 - 40,000 Nation Strength nation, the next highest category is 0 - 20,000 NS. The slew of worthless and annoying posters just bring me to tears, I always check their nations and they are never big enough for me to decimate. If I had found even one nation big enough for me to attack I wouldn't be here by now.

/me finds that stressball

My nations strength: 0- 20,000 Nation Strength

My guess for the minority: 180,000 - 200,000 Nation Strength

My guess for the majority: 20,001-40,000 Nation Strength

I figured that many of the CNF posters are re-rolls or people who don't care much about their nations. Meh.

I made a majority of my posts under 20k ns :P

but alas i fall into the 20,001-40,000 range now.

Yeah, long time players often forget that getting to 20K even if you play perfectly(without cheating) probably takes more then 100 days.

A handful of active OWF'ers with a nation under 20K

Ivan Moldavi

Ragashingo

Rebel Virginia

Trotskysrevenge

Dilber

Cortath

Doitzel

I see my nation as a tool, I think most of the above mentioned players also have that feeling.

That's what all those poor nationbuilders say. :P