Countdown to Athens Rep Payment

Bilrow

It seems my post missed you. I take the blame, my wording can be confusing sometimes.

Athens was so quick to post several heart warming threads post the entire incident, got to save those PR points, surely I thought that going by that reps would be quickly settled and send. Now, I dunno how active Ni! gov are, but 17 days is quite the time, wouldn't you agree. Its not like attempting to talk to 15 separate alliances at the same time.

Hopefully, this all gets resolved in a timely fashion.

Athens has active government.

And yes, 17 days is quite the time.

However, getting the information from their members using an inactive government probably took quite a while, let's say 10 days. It has taken me personally to get it from one member 5, so for the 40 something? members of Ni! it would take considerably longer, correct?

Then, they will present the amount to Athens, who will then debate if it is appropriate or not. It will go back and forth for a bit as both sides discuss it and Athens attempts to get in touch with Knights of Ni! in order to have the government's discuss it together. This process could take longer.

Knights of Ni! is going to be repaid. Once the repayment plan is worked out, Athens will do it, however they aren't going to start sending aid in large amounts until such a time at which the final amount is worked out.

I completely agree, hopefully it will be resolved in a timely fashion but with inactive alliances it can take a while to resolve issues.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Billie boy...

Want to answer this?

Not the topic of the thread.

Athens has active government.

And yes, 17 days is quite the time.

However, getting the information from their members using an inactive government probably took quite a while, let's say 10 days. It has taken me personally to get it from one member 5, so for the 40 something? members of Ni! it would take considerably longer, correct?

Then, they will present the amount to Athens, who will then debate if it is appropriate or not. It will go back and forth for a bit as both sides discuss it and Athens attempts to get in touch with Knights of Ni! in order to have the government's discuss it together. This process could take longer.

Knights of Ni! is going to be repaid. Once the repayment plan is worked out, Athens will do it, however they aren't going to start sending aid in large amounts until such a time at which the final amount is worked out.

I completely agree, hopefully it will be resolved in a timely fashion but with inactive alliances it can take a while to resolve issues.

So Christmas 2010.

Edited by Bilrow

I haven't agreed with something Arcades has said in over two years. Why is it people I like making me agree with him?

I think you probably have something interesting to say but I can't work out what the sentence means. Could you rephrase it please.

So Christmas 2010.

If Knights of Ni! has no problem with that repayment time, then no one else should. I think personally that would be ridiculous, but Knghts of Ni! is the one who gets to care about the timeline, not me.

It's been 15 days+ since November 14, 2009 when Athens attacked the Knights of Ni!. So far the only reps paid has been:

offer 	accept 	money 	tech 
143815	240174	3000000	0
 215032	162216	3000000	0

How long does it take to pay up for your mistake?

Surely you don't think 6 million is enough to cover the damage?

17 Days And Still No Reps From Athens

*Updated daily till Reps Start being Paid.

** Updated in Op.

not that i particularly care about the situation, but dont you have your own reps to worry about paying?

In that case I guess the topic can be locked since the question has already been answered multiple times.

You would want that. Sorry, not going to happen.

If Knights of Ni! has no problem with that repayment time, then no one else should. I think personally that would be ridiculous, but Knghts of Ni! is the one who gets to care about the timeline, not me.

Well, good news, the title of my announcement has been changed and I will be updating the cyberverse daily on how long it takes.

Edited by Bilrow

Clearly this isn't good enough.

Why doesn't Athens use magical powers to make the KoFN government more active?

Why doesn't Athens use mind control to make KoFN nations to accept the figure presented without the need for diplomacy?

Answer me that!

Well, good news, the title of my announcement has been changed and I will be updating the cyberverse daily on how long it takes.

That's nice and serves a purpose.

I will be upset with Athens the day Knights of Ni! complains about the rep payment speed. Not before.

Why doesn't Athens use mind control to make KoFN nations to accept the figure presented without the need for diplomacy?

Answer me that!

That technology is currently under development. When Athens has it, I assure you they will notify the public.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Answer me that!

Maybe the vaunted peace loving TOP can just throw tech at Knights of Ni! to help Athens.

Answer me that!

They have tinfoil hats. Our mind control powers are useless.

I think you probably have something interesting to say but I can't work out what the sentence means. Could you rephrase it please.

Alright, let me give it another shot.

Why are the behavior and words of people and alliances I consider friends questionable enough to make me agree with someone I haven't agreed with in two years?

Maybe the vaunted peace loving TOP can just throw tech at Knights of Ni! to help Athens.

I'm sorry our peace loving nature wasn't good enough to help the NPO, Bilrow.

You and I could have been bestest friends.

We could have gone for walks in the park, cavorted through the grass and watched squirrels scamper up trees.

We could have had a picnic by the fountain whilst watching the world go by and perhaps braid one another's hair.

But TOP wasn't good enough.

Sorry.

Oh please do.

See? Everyone wants us to post in public about how wonderful it was to protect and work with NPO during their terms.

I guess this ruins the surprise, but if you just go "Oh wow, Athens! I never knew you felt that way" it'll still look good.

We could have gone for walks in the park, cavorted through the grass and watched squirrels scamper up trees.

We could have had a picnic by the fountain whilst watching the world go by and perhaps braid one another's hair.

Sorry.

I'll braid your hair. <3

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Justice:

A -> B -> C

Injustice:

A -> C

its the principal of it. i guess. however it is not positive reinforcement to let athens use NPO to pay off their debt to KoN! the reps are a form of lesson to athens. (aka the slap on the wrist that bilrow mentioned earlier) its also a polity formality and pleasntry

Sorry.

No loss.

As much as tKoN probably enjoy having you speak for them, I'm not sure that this situation needs to be discussed in a public capacity, since all parties involved seem content with it.

I do find it amusing that the only person who is complaining is someone who has no business throwing stones in the first place.

its the principal of it. i guess. however it is not positive reinforcement to let athens use NPO to pay off their debt to KoN! the reps are a form of lesson to athens. (aka the slap on the wrist that bilrow mentioned earlier) its also a polity formality and pleasntry

As we've already posted, we're not paying any reps at all. You'd know this if you read the thread.

Seeing as this thread has now become a back and forth between Bilrow and his various detractors, I think it's safe to say that the forces of Karma have prevailed once again.

The gods have willed it, I'm sure.