Countdown to Athens Rep Payment

Bilrow

So hard that rather than the aggrieved party - Knights of Ni! - being discontent and voicing this it's an uninvolved, not-completely-informed third party being discontent and voicing this. It reeks of opportunism, but you can't really expect much less from the bitter. :)

Didn't stop you from parading around disbanded alliances names (that you had no relation to or even contact) in the name of Karma.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't stop you from parading around disbanded alliances names (that you had no relation to or even contact) in the name of Karma.

I did? No, I didn't. You must have me confused with one of the other two thousand or so nations that stood up to your alliance and its coalition. I see how it can be difficult to keep track of us all.

I think Jack has a first target. Good job putting your nose in other people's business.

Heard that Bilrow?

What ever gave you the idea you can make observations and comments on going ons publicly known. What all that mumble jumble pre karma war. Nonsense. You can comment things not publicly known, as other peoples boards posts as Vox did, but not things we can all see. That is sticking your nose in other peoples business.

Bad Bilrow.

Edited by Branimir

Hey look NPO brought up Karma, it appears to be a "you're as bad as we are" statement. This is highly unusual and not at all boring.

Edited by AVFC1

Heard that Bilrow?

What ever gave you the idea you can make observations and comments on going ons publicly known. What all that mumble jumble pre karma war. Nonsense. You can comment things not publicly known, as other peoples boards posts as Vox did, but not things we can all see. That is sticking your nose in other peoples business.

Bad Bilrow.

This wasn't publicly known?

I apologize for Athens not posting a thread updating you on the day to day process of their talks, I assure you next time they will do so. :rolleyes:

"Hey, let's attack the messenger! Yeah, that'll show people he's wrong! It's great, yayyyyy!"

:rolleyes:

I haven't agreed with something Arcades has said in over two years. Why is it people I like making me agree with him?

Regardless of whether or not discussions are still taking place or whether or not what Bilrow said about Athens paying the reparations is true, it is truly ignorant for people to ignore the message in favor of attacking the person giving the message. Go after what he says all you want if it is not true, but to attack based solely on his alliance or his personality is just ridiculous, and quite frankly, reminds me of exactly what NPO and co. used to do. I remember most of you in this thread being upset with NPO for doing this same thing, so why do you now do it yourself?

Heard that Bilrow?

Bad Bilrow.

I know shame on me, surely they didn't forget the removal of the our voice cords (OOC:"Add New Post/Add New Topic") in the the Surrender Terms.

Haflinger already brought this up in his blog. Except when he did, he didn't come off like a jackass thrashing around in a desperate attempt to paint us in a bad light. Maybe you should talk to him as I've already explained it to him.

How about this: Next time one of your nations mobilizes to defend NPO against a rogue like SilentKiller did today, we'll flatten them for term violations instead of letting them change to a different AA. If we wanted to be jerks we would.

Your concern is touching. Feel free to match our payments to Ni! when they start.

Haflinger already brought this up in his blog. Except when he did, he didn't come off like a jackass thrashing around in a desperate attempt to paint us in a bad light. Maybe you should talk to him as I've already explained it to him.

How about this: Next time one of your nations mobilizes to defend NPO against a rogue like SilentKiller did today, we'll flatten them for term violations instead of letting them change to a different AA. If we wanted to be jerks we would.

Your concern is touching. Feel free to match our payments to Ni! when they start.

Nice attempt to divert the converstion. SilentKiller left the alliance for failing to obey the rules of not declaring war unless ordered to.

Back on topic please, when will you be paying your reps?

Edited by Bilrow

Haha, are you serious?

Dude i think we are looking at this the wrong way. We are thinking this is a serious thread for PR purposes. Thats just doesnt fit the picture. No one would ever think the lame PR work and faulty logic would bear any fruits, unless of course thats not the point.

I think with no treaties NPO have been getting lonely and starting bad PR threads is just the only way they can get some attention and interaction from the outside world.

See now that makes much more sense.

They are just acting out. Perfectly understandable.

Edited by King Chill I

This wasn't publicly known?

It seems my post missed you. I take the blame, my wording can be confusing sometimes.

Athens was so quick to post several heart warming threads post the entire incident, got to save those PR points, surely I thought that going by that reps would be quickly settled and send. Now, I dunno how active Ni! gov are, but 17 days is quite the time, wouldn't you agree. Its not like attempting to talk to 15 separate alliances at the same time.

Hopefully, this all gets resolved in a timely fashion.

It seems my post missed you. I take the blame, my wording can be confusing sometimes.

Athens was so quick to post several heart warming threads post the entire incident, got to save those PR points, surely I thought that going by that reps would be quickly settled and send. Now, I dunno how active Ni! gov are, but 17 days is quite the time, wouldn't you agree. Its not like attempting to talk to 15 separate alliances at the same time.

Hopefully, this all gets resolved in a timely fashion.

At this point we're just waiting to hear from them. We've already made our counteroffer.