Countdown to Athens Rep Payment

Bilrow

This isn't the justice league. How many war-crimes have you been informed on that aren't related to your home country? Seeing as you aren't informed of these actions why should the role in cybernations be any different. You aren't government (according to your Cybernations' wikia page) or a party involved in this and you hold no treaty to any party involved. If you were tied to any of the alliances involved through a direct treaty I might feel somewhat guilty that you don't know, but you are only tied to these alliances indirectly. So please tell me why I should share my knowledge with you? Since you've put no effort forward in an attempt to gain knowledge aside from posting in this thread that wasn't setup by a party involved.

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, for your OWN sake, start reading what you quote before you respond. I literally said that I already knew the information and had asked the involved parties AND that the information was now posted in public by the Knights of Ni!. I don't need you to share anything with me. I have a hard time believing you even have any idea what is going on around you at all based on the fact that you have continued to quote things without being able to read them or comprehend what you are reading in them.

Because Jonathan Brookbank is Prodigal Chieften reincarnated. He is the righteous hero of CN, here to save us from evil.

...gosh, there ARE a lot of similarities between JB and PC. Both get kicked out of high positions of GGA... Less swearing on JB's part, though. He's way less entertaining that way.

You're a few years late with that comparison. It was a joke around the GGA that I actually was P_C in hiding, come to once again take back his place as leader of the GGA. But, yes, I do lack the extreme amount of swearing in public that characterized P_C before he left Planet Bob.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, for your OWN sake, start reading what you quote before you respond. I literally said that I already knew the information and had asked the involved parties AND that the information was now posted in public by the Knights of Ni!. I don't need you to share anything with me. I have a hard time believing you even have any idea what is going on around you at all based on the fact that you have continued to quote things without being able to read them or comprehend what you are reading in them.

I'm arguing before* the release of that information though.

Edit: Since this thread was released first? If I wanted to talk about the reparations I'd go to that thread, but since I want to talk about your entitlement I'm posting in this thread. Maybe you should look at the title of this thread? Since our debate has been going on since around the 6th, I believe.

Edited by Tick1

I'm arguing before* the release of that information though.

Edit: Since this thread was released first? If I wanted to talk about the reparations I'd go to that thread, but since I want to talk about your entitlement I'm posting in this thread. Maybe you should look at the title of this thread?

While I may not agree with Bilrow's way of bringing it up, I can't say I'm unhappy to see this issue brought to light. Athen's unprovoked attack on the Knights of Ni! was terrible and should not be allowed to go without them finishing paying reps or whatever was agreed upon in the situation.
Really? If this is true, shame on Athens.
Would it be possible to get confirmation from Athens regarding NPO paying their reps instead of Athens paying them?

I'm going to ask you where in any of my original messages I claimed I was entitled to any information at all. "Would it be possible" isn't anywhere near demanding or acting like I'm entitled to anything. Someone from your alliance should really stop you, because you're posting nonsense after more nonsense.