The United Provinces marches to war!

Gavin Jones

CW_Civil_Flag.png

Citizens and Foreign Dignitaries,

On the 28th November 2009, the United Provinces of Clinkham Wood recived word from her ally, the Prussian Empire, that the Slovenian Republic had attempted to sabotage military equipment belonging to the Prussian Empire, and that they were captured in the process. The Prussian Empire issued an ultimatum to Slovenia for an apology, but no apology was recived, and so the Prussian Empire declared war on Slovenia and her ally, Hungary. The United Provinces will uphold her freindship and commitment to the Prussian Empire, we now officially recognise a state of armed conflict between us and the Republics of Slovenia and Hungary.

At this point the United Provinces Defence Force is invading the Slovenian mainland after a crushing air raid on the Slovenian nation, we plan on being at the Hungarian border by New Year.

Signed,

The Right Honorable, Stadtholder of the United Provinces of Clinkham Wood, Gavin Jones

The Right Honorable, First Minister of the United Provinces of Clinkham Wood, Daniel Baker

With the advise and consent of the Parliament of the United Provinces of Clinkham Wood

OOC: I'm not sure what to tell you except, I can't accept this RP as canon at the moment. This part of the forums is for CNRP, and we have a recognized map of the world for existant countries. If you wish to continue RPing this, i believe the other section of the Open National Forum would be more appropriate, unless you wish to join CNRP.