FOK announcements

Tromp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, when OUT was first proposed there was so much promise and hope, too bad that did not come to fruition.

:wub: FOK

I think OUT did, for a long time, what it was meant to do. It just failed after a long time, but to suggest it didn't achieve what it set out to do ignores years of good results.

More could have been achieved, sure, but such is life.

Sad to see the other cancellations, hope it can be a wakeup call to restore the relationships to what we believe they could be.

It seems like OUT is dying....who's next ?

On FOK's treaty cancellations: The reasons are completely understandable and they have done the right thing by canceling documents they deem "out of date" or things of that sort.

good luck to all

I think OUT did, for a long time, what it was meant to do. It just failed after a long time, but to suggest it didn't achieve what it set out to do ignores years of good results.

More could have been achieved, sure, but such is life.

I concur - the deliquescence of this institution should not detract from its erstwhile achievements.

Glad to see the understanding responses from both IRON and MHA.

It gives a good reason to start rebuilding the relation and hope for a better future.

For now however, these decisions were all necessary and I'm glad we made them.

The treaties FOK holds always represent real value and friendship.

As I told FOK leadership, we have no animosity toward the cancellation of our treaty and wish all of you well in the future. I will say that I am horrified by your song choice, though.

Anyway, good luck to you all over at FOK, I'm sure we'll see eachother around this big ole playground we all call Bob.

[16:19] <+ScutterBug[MHA]> FOKking useless

[16:19] <+ScutterBug[MHA]> fok is epic fail

ORLY?

Edit: <3 FOK.

Edited by Penkala