FOK announcements

Tromp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see you drop the MHA one – hopefully the two of you will be able to become friends again. Of course it's good to make sure your treaties really represent the relationships you have, so I'm not saying you shouldn't have dropped it, but I would like to see that relationship strengthened again in future.

OUT seems to be on the way out, which is interesting as Orange was for a long time held up as the ideal model by some.

What can I say, we tried with OUT. C'est la vie.

Regardless of where I am, Orange was my first home, and that is something I cannot forget. It was a pleasure working with everyone for that time period, but sometimes it is just time to move on. May the best of luck fall to FOK in their future ventures.

Sad to see another old institution like OUT start to officially die out, but as you guys said it probably lost its purpose awhile ago.

Classy announcement as always, FOK, everyone has to clear out defunct and outdated treaties once in awhile.

:wub: FOK