Disbandment notification

Tamurin

Jesus, you guys make it really easy for everyone not to like you, don't you?

No, forgive me for pointing out something that was neglected (that should have been automatic) so that the damage we cause is lighter than it would be

You're welcome. Tissue?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest you pull your "dudes" right about now.

Further declarations will not occur. Since you guys are being really swell with me, I'm going to let the current wars finish. Thanks for being so mature about this, seriously.

e: retroactive protection notices are hilarious.

Edited by nippy

This is sad to see. I wish you all the very best.

Also, The Democratic Open Community AA is still under the protection of P&L Train, and along with the other signatories, Zenith will continue to protect the AA for the next 15 days until members can decide where they want to go.

As facing a disbandment issue is hard enough, the additional insult of being raided directly after that is not something I would wish on anyone, so those of you who tech raid, your cooperation is appreciated and you won't get a visit from me for some 'conflict resolution'.

Good luck Tamurin and I look forward to your next venture.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Real classy <_<

We could have neglected to mention the grievous flaw in the OP and attacked regardless, but I felt as if it should be mentioned. I'm digging how I'm being labeled classless for doing so.

Anyway, after a lovely little discussion with TFD, situation has been resolved...even though some 'conflict resolution' from Kzoppistan would have provided even more entertainment. :v:

We could have neglected to mention the grievous flaw in the OP and attacked regardless, but I felt as if it should be mentioned. I'm digging how I'm being labeled classless for doing so.

Anyway, after a lovely little discussion with TFD, situation has been resolved...even though some 'conflict resolution' from Kzoppistan would have provided even more entertainment. :v:

If TIO was attacked like this when it disbanded, I would of seen it in worse eyes than I did those who managed to get a recruitment message sent to me before I changed to STA Applicant (which was within about 5 mins).

Oh I wasn't amused, and I'm not amused here either. I strongly suggest you think before you act, Zenith/TFD are quick on their feet and will defend their young if needed. (NADC I don't see enough of them on IRC to comment)

We appreciate you bringing our attention to that, and working with Lusitan in coming to an understanding.

And my conflict resolution is really quite friendly, as I like to work towards what is mutually beneficial for both alliances. Surely you can agree to such an approach.

Again, my sympathies to DOC and best of luck where you go.

who is protecting your AA and for how long?

I have a distinct feeling that the Black Guards will be on-station if our good friends should require it. I look forward to the fail threats from those neo-GOONS, Athens, etc.

We got your back, P & L Train.

When I first heard about the DOC, I thought it was a pretty cool idea. I still think it's a cool idea, but am saddened that it didn't work out.

Inactivity was a problem for us. Tam and I had some great success at first (we reached almost 500,000 within three months). What was surprising to me was the revelation that there were more "pure" democracies out there than I had thought. NEAT comes to mind immediately (half our members have now merged with NEAT). I thought we were the only ones. There were other alliances who were similar so the concept works but takes much work. More than I imagined. We managed to sign some great treaties with a number of alliances I had not dealt with before (as most of you know I came from the aqua sphere). So I want to thank the "Train" and their members for standing with us. Also, my thanks to those individuals here who extended offers of protection to the stragglers left in DOC (who of course are not quite as active as we wanted).

Finally to TFD, a great group of guys. Didnt know you before DOC but glad I do now.

I have a distinct feeling that the Black Guards will be on-station if our good friends should require it. I look forward to the fail threats from those neo-GOONS, Athens, etc.

We got your back, P & L Train.

How very inept of you, considering the 'fail threats' weren't threats, but notifications. The fact that you've decided to come into this thread and chest puff AFTER the conflicts have been resolved makes me giddy. ^_^ You were unnecessary here. How will you get by?

Why don't you give me a tissue little man?

Here, have the whole box. Use it to wipe your over-inflated ego.