The Mafia take a stand

Gary Leger

Brave Sir Mafia ran away, Brave sir Mafia ran awaaaaay.

HolyGrail144.jpg

The topic tittle is so misleading, I actually thought they were going to support their newly found allies!

Silly me...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this the alliance that canceled on Genmay then attacked them for not giving them aid? Or was that another crappy mafia themed alliance?

In the end the mafia always turn on their friends to save themselves. You have the admire the effort it takes to keep it real.

You thinking of BoTS?

Mafia fought GOONS

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=1595

Edited by Alterego

In the end the mafia always turn on their friends to save themselves. You have the admire the effort it takes to keep it real.

You thinking of BoTS?

Mafia fought GOONS

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=1595

Haha thats right. They canceled the protectorate over not receiving aid from Genmay and then attacked Genmay's MADP partner. A real classy bunch right here. But you are correct, at least they keep it real.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Haha thats right. They canceled the protectorate and attacked Genmay's MADP partner. A real classy bunch right here. But you are correct, at least they keep it real.

History of the Mafia

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_History_of_the_Mafia

The Unjust War

The Initiative had problems within. A major crack was forming and soon enough, it would snap in half. A massive war broke out across CN. The Mafia first felt they should stay out of the conflict, but soon decided to join the war. The members of the Mafia felt that GenMay had violated their protectorate by failing to deliver aid after two months. Ironically, a week before their betrayal, GenMay had organised as much as 50 million dollars to be distributed. Regardless, The Mafia used this as an excuse to turn on their allies and opportunistically side with those attacking their former protectors. These events have become a major public relations disaster for the Mafia.

The Mafia declaration war on GOONS was widely met with derision across the political spectrum. The hasty attacks largely backfired, and the DoW has largely been branded as the worst in CN history. Mafia involvement was minimal anyways due to the massive numeric advantage enjoyed by the alliances attacking GOONS.

I think between the two of us we could take the whole alliance, beat them in under 10 days and get them to pay us reps :)

I had forgotten they existed since the UJW, to be quite honest. Back then they were one of my top rogue targets after what they did to the Gay[m]en. You wanna get this moving?