The Mafia take a stand

Gary Leger

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn rouges.

Also, hello Genmay 2.0. Nice to see you're still bitter.

Oho!' said the pot to the kettle;

"You are dirty and ugly and black!

Sure no one would think you were metal,

Except when you're given a crack."

"Not so! not so! kettle said to the pot;

"'Tis your own dirty image you see;

For I am so clean -without blemish or blot-

That your blackness is mirrored in me.

I am here by issuing notice too UED

we condemn your actions against WF regardless of the rouge nature or not

we believe this to jeopardize the stability in TSU and as a result must cancel our treaty with UED

I'm not going to engage in ridicule or anything of the sort, but I do have an honest question.

What is the Mafia's stance on this thread?

I would strongly urge every ally of the Mafia to cancel their treaties, it is nothing to the Mafia, unless of course your on the winning side. Mafia < Optional Defense Network, at least their optional.

So is that why Rok canceled its protectorate with UED. Also The Mafia, good luck with must be a hard decision.

He tries hard, but then does foolish things. He also had some less-then-stellar members in his alliance. I liked and still like UED, this is a tough time for them, but it shows the true colors of an alliance and their leader.

Edited by Joe Stupid

for all of you that have flamed me and my post o/

this is a public apology to UED

the decision i made i made in haste without waiting to hear the full story

i'll admit to being rash and hot headed over this and subsequently committed OWF suicide

it is with heartfelt regret that i make this post and realize the error of my ways

at the time it seemed to me to be an in house power struggle

that i was putting distance between us and UED came as a result of that thought

King Death did inform me after my OP that he had proof that it was rouge operators within his AA combined with

a touch of stupidity that led to the attacks on WF

say what you will after this as i don't care about flaming i'm just putting my hand up and saying i know now i am wrong to have turned my back on UED and i hope someday we can work this out

I'd say it sounds alot more like you regret getting bad publicity than you regret throwing your day-old treaty in a swamp. You didn't even bother asking you allies what was going on before you decided to cancel on them? You were really in a hurry to save your own skin from the not so imminent danger there.

Darn rouges.

Also, hello Genmay 2.0. Nice to see you're still bitter.

Sup npo liberation front? Don't you have red team alliances to yell at?

I am suprised Umbrella didn't roll you guys after the UJW. I remember your betrayal of Genmay and the bandwagonning on the GOONS, you guys are lucky to be still around after the stunts you pulled.

We are not Genmay 2.0 :mad:

also, we don't have enough probates in that NS range

This thread is epic lulz. Here is what happened... perfect picture story.

War Starts

mafiam.png

I cba to find another picture but if I was it would be an Epic Fail =s

Oh man, thanks for the laugh! hahahaha :lol1:

Edited by Zero-One

I am here by issuing notice too UED

we condemn your actions against WF regardless of the rouge nature or not

we believe this to jeopardize the stability in TSU and as a result must cancel our treaty with UED

Well, I don't think this flies right now...You do have an MDP level treaty with UED and failure to uphold that agreement speaks for itself I think.

For those that want a link to the original treaty: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=74704

Thank you very much, it is indeed an MDP.

Can't imagine why you signed with them in the first place.

Yea, I mean if you now say that you weren't aware of the internal problems within UED then you didn't know them well enough to sign such a powerful treaty with them, and even less an MDP.

Start the 72 hour countdown?

I guess so Gopher, but if Mafia doesn't uphold their agreement, what can UED really do ? Nevertheless it reflects bad on them...

That's what I'm assuming, unless UED waived that requirement.

I doubt it...would be foolish.

The Mafia, standing by their allies since... never?

It was what we all expected wasn't it ?

UED obviously has some internal issues we weren't aware of upon signing. KD is a great guy but without control over his members actions who knows what could happen.

That is irrelevant now. The question in matter is whether you will uphold your WORDS as written within the MDP level treaty signed by YOUR government and UED's.

Edit----

Either way it goes I hope this serves as experience to the government of WF's, UED's, and Mafia's Govt...and good luck after this all blows over...when it blows over.

Edited by KingEd