The Mafia take a stand

Gary Leger

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be the Mafia cancelling on Genmay due to Genmay not giving them aid and then the Mafia declaring on GOONS in the same OP.

ahh, i remember those days if only i would have been more CN politics active in my earlier days.. i would have had Oh so much fun

Wow. Should have just joined the fray at update and attacked those nations attacking UED and peace out when the cancellation period is up. That's like 2 days of war if you can get WF on board with it. That's what you could have done at least. Now that'll just look like saving face instead of taking some licks for signing a bad treaty. I hope some lessons were learned here.

Article VII: Cancellation

It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited. Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe canceled after 72 hours notice and will remain in effect for that time

I would have it a guess that The Mafia can not even stand by the wording of a treaty, I have a new saying,

We will sign this, but please do not think for one second we will honour this.

I would have it a guess that The Mafia can not even stand by the wording of a treaty, I have a new saying,

We will sign this, but please do not think for one second we will honour this.

Dunno what planet Bob you have been living on, but I can assure you that this wouldn't be the first time for them.

This being said, your saying is hardly new, come on Timeline, catch up with things.

so your allies were attacked because of some of their members followed a rogue order and you are cancelling with them now?

maybe you are cancelling because of that internal problems but still honoring the treaty at update... that or you will look so bad :huh: