The Mafia take a stand

Gary Leger

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys even vilien, the biggest troll ive seen on here in a long time, is ripping you a new one. just quit while your ahead. i never thought i'd be saying this but i actually agree with vilien

now please allow me to go wash my mouth out before making your next announcement

for all of you that have flamed me and my post o/

this is a public apology to UED

the decision i made i made in haste without waiting to hear the full story

i'll admit to being rash and hot headed over this and subsequently committed OWF suicide

it is with heartfelt regret that i make this post and realize the error of my ways

at the time it seemed to me to be an in house power struggle

that i was putting distance between us and UED came as a result of that thought

King Death did inform me after my OP that he had proof that it was rouge operators within his AA combined with

a touch of stupidity that led to the attacks on WF

say what you will after this as i don't care about flaming i'm just putting my hand up and saying i know now i am wrong to have turned my back on UED and i hope someday we can work this out

GGA only cancelled their individual treaty though, right? They were still bound by 1V to defend NPO if I'm not mistaken. And they did defend NPO... by attacking us.

That would be correct. Same for all the alliances that were bound by The Möbius Accords. Of course, the revisionists like to say different.

This reminds of me the GGA-Echelon treaty. when fail and fail meet..do we get epic fail?

Come on, be fair, at least those 2 will stick together and take the beating.

Mafia, your 3 day treaty is a bad reflection on yourselves, hopefully ypu will put more thought into signing these pieces of Paper in the future

I for one have some sympathy with UED here, good luck UED on trying to stabilize your ship

So in other words mafia sucks bigtime, there spineless and have no back bone or integrity in the slightest, they cancel a treaty. Then to be called out for it and take severe flack, for there jelly like stature on treaties, to save it from a mega bad PR nightmare, they try to back track to save face and say well maybe we shouldn't cancel, please save us from looking idiots. Does that about cover it? tbh KD your better off without clowns like that getting your back, move on and forward and wipe these stains of the matress ;)

I think regardless of whether or not the Mafia took time to get to "know" UED, that this wasn't an honorable move whatsoever.

Agreed. But they cite UED's internal struggles as the reason for the cancellation of this treaty when it is apparent they have several issues that need to be addressed within their own alliance.