The Mafia take a stand

Gary Leger

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess nobody can see that this threatened an entire bloc

we are still bound by TSU

and who knows what the future holds when KD gets his internal problems sorted out

i do wish him the best in the future

TSU isn't a military bloc. The only time that military comes into play is when a seller is being extorted.

heh. honestly, this is a rather crappy move. all this shows is that at the slightest hint of drama, Mafia is turning tail and running. i take it since ODN is doing much better on their treaties, somebody had to take up that mantle.

/me bestows the Mantle of Cowardice on the Mafia.

To be completely fair, you guys bailed on an ally when the threat of military action was extremely remote. You're taking cowardice to new heights.

Its not the first time The Mafia has taken to cowardice and opportunism.

Hint : UJW

heh. honestly, this is a rather crappy move. all this shows is that at the slightest hint of drama, Mafia is turning tail and running. i take it since ODN is doing much better on their treaties, somebody had to take up that mantle.

/me bestows the Mantle of Cowardice on the Mafia.

I honestly think that ODN has a valid CB here for Mafia stealing their FA guides. I would issue a DoW at update.

Are you trying to tell me you did not know UED was a complete mess of an alliance with terrible leadership before you signed the treaty? Everyone else knew, how did you miss it? Look I get you don't want to be allied the that mess but, at least you could have stood by them for now and when the current drama ends then kill the treaty. That way you don't look like cowards, and considering your history you should have put some thought into that.

Are you trying to tell me you did not know UED was a complete mess of an alliance with terrible leadership before you signed the treaty? Everyone else knew, how did you miss it? Look I get you don't want to be allied the that mess but, at least you could have stood by them for now and when the current drama ends then kill the treaty. That way you don't look like cowards, and considering your history you should have put some thought into that.

It's called they just popped their head out of Planet Bob sand after many moons since UJP and didn't investigate their path before getting into the quicksand.

--

Mafia I'm not sure if canceling this was the best option if there was a strong friendship before this treaty. True friends well look into the problem and help them bring the situation to an end diplomatically especially on the stupidity of what took place to create the drama in the first place. Hit for the future: Talk to allies and friends before creating another treaty and then find out all you can before signing blindly.

Darn rouges.

Also, hello Genmay 2.0. Nice to see you're still bitter.

I think anyone would be bitter about their protectorate betraying them, that's just me though.

lolmafia, well done proving your cowardice yet again.