I need aid!!!!

DDK2591

Hello

I am a fairly new nation and am in big trouble... Irecently made a trade deal with someone and didnt reallize how much the tech price would go up after you bought...long story short he is threatening to demolish me if i dont get the rest of his tech to him in the next 9 days...Plz Help

DDK2591 (Kay Land)

Hello

I am a fairly new nation and am in big trouble... Irecently made a trade deal with someone and didnt reallize how much the tech price would go up after you bought...long story short he is threatening to demolish me if i dont get the rest of his tech to him in the next 9 days...Plz Help

DDK2591 (Kay Land)

Link to the other nation and yours?

If he has taken a tech deal where he knows the n00b nation cant buy tech for that price then I have no sympathy for him

If you are hesitant because you will profit less than you thought... well be prepared to be destroyed by him.

As others have asked - What was the price for how much tech?

• 4 weeks later...

I checked out your nation! Why aren't you in an alliance? If you were in an alliance you wouldn't have been attacked! I think you were attacked, weren't you? I see you are 54 days old about the same as me, but you are 100 strength and i am 3,551 strength! If you joined an alliance this would have never happened!

I will aid you if you join my alliance! It is called IEBA(Irish, English and Beyond Alliance).

By the way I am King Cathal(IEBA President).

Edited by King Cathal